Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Cruisin OCMD October 4-7, 2012

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 11:43 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99VetteFRC
We should do a monthly meet somewhere during the winter (weather permitting of course) a good central location for everyone.
I'm down for a winter meet every month.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm good with driving an hour or so from the York Pa area for a meet. Or even better yet we could meet in Shrewsbury area, thats about hour from Hershey/Harrisburg and Baltimore. Could be a good place to meet on a Saturday evening.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:03 PM
Tire Smoking Tranny Blowing Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone see the pickup with dual crew cab? I was like wow when I saw that.

Learned that you don't want to bring friends down that aren't car people or you'll be stuck doing other **** lol
Old 10-08-2012, 12:12 PM
Teching In

Thanks guys, the acura has a big shot on it

I would be down for a meet if not to far im in Ny
Old 10-08-2012, 01:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by chevbon
So I got pulled over for having a tag light out..... I was driving my buddy's stock Acura TL, doing the speed limit. Wtf kinda junk is that?
we were cruising in my buddy's sti and got pulled over for not wearing our seat belts...the female officer pulled into the center lane, slowed down and than threw on her lights all to give us a warning lol. I assumed she was hoping we'd be some scum bag ricers when she saw the huge front mount and purple wheels lol.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by chevrunner21
we were cruising in my buddy's sti and got pulled over for not wearing our seat belts...the female officer pulled into the center lane, slowed down and than threw on her lights all to give us a warning lol. I assumed she was hoping we'd be some scum bag ricers when she saw the huge front mount and purple wheels lol.
Was that the one parked on 38th? We were parked like 4 spots down the whole weekend! haha

Anyway I got off with a warning but the cop tried to accuse me of drinking because he said he smelled alcohol. Silly amateur baconators.
Old 10-08-2012, 02:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Had a great time.

I thought it was a good turn out but it was crazy how everything died out about 11 Saturday night.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sharpshooter
Had a great time.

I thought it was a good turn out but it was crazy how everything died out about 11 Saturday night.
I almost posted up about your truck, holy mother of sin that thing sounded f-ing nasty, every time you let it fly past 120th at wawa everyone was like wtf was that? I did see you guys, well your truck sitting behind wawa Sat. night around 10:45ish with a couple bike cops, get ya for something?
Old 10-08-2012, 03:14 PM
Eastern Regional Coordinator

yeah it seemed to die early most of the nights. Cops were uber annoying compared to the other trips ive made.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:20 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by CTSVBiggie
yeah it seemed to die early most of the nights. Cops were uber annoying compared to the other trips ive made.
Think I saw you sat cruising with a couple mopars and a stang. Car sounds bad ***! Now the wifey wants me to blackout her sts-v after seeing your car.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:22 PM

yeah. I was out with a local domestic forum im on. Mustangs and what not mostly. Few fbodies. im the only V... working on making it a V2. need mine sold.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:28 PM
Staging Lane

[QUOTE=CTSVBiggie;16793186]yeah. I was out with a local domestic forum im on. Mustangs and what not mostly. Few fbodies. im the only V... working on making it a V2. need mine sold.[/QUOT

Would have liked to of bought yours but wife can't drive manual so settled for a sts-v
Old 10-08-2012, 04:36 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by sharpshooter
Had a great time.

Seen you, the white silvy, and matt in the SRT8 riding around but we never we able to meet up.. I parked the vette and was riding around in the lifted orange Harley F250. I had the dmax down Friday for awhile then took it back and drove the vette the rest of the weekend
Old 10-08-2012, 04:38 PM
Teching In

Cops were a joke this time around. I got nailed for the stupidest things, and even got a special invite to spend the night at the station.
This is probably one of the last times I will drive my car there, cost me way to much.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I guess I was on of the lucky ones.... I didn't play too much but I put like a gazillion miles on the Chevelle this weekend and didn't get stopped one time. Last October I had the Vette there and got stopped for spinning tires 4 times, 2 $70 tickets. I had a great time just cruizin'. Was nice to meet a bunch of you guys too!
Old 10-08-2012, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by kevinlt1
Originally Posted by CTSVBiggie
yeah. I was out with a local domestic forum im on. Mustangs and what not mostly. Few fbodies. im the only V... working on making it a V2. need mine sold.
Would have liked to of bought yours but wife can't drive manual so settled for a sts-v
Any Chance you know someone else looking? Really feeling the need to get a V2.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BlownStangGT
I almost posted up about your truck, holy mother of sin that thing sounded f-ing nasty, every time you let it fly past 120th at wawa everyone was like wtf was that? I did see you guys, well your truck sitting behind wawa Sat. night around 10:45ish with a couple bike cops, get ya for something?
Thanks man!

The cops weren't there for me. I got lucky all weekend and didn't get pulled over.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Cool28
Anyone see the pickup with dual crew cab? I was like wow when I saw that.

Learned that you don't want to bring friends down that aren't car people or you'll be stuck doing other **** lol
which one? There was one truck that had 3 doors on each side and i also saw the one truck with the stripper pole in the back. Other wise they all looked the same.

Anyways I had a blast! Never got pulled over either (surprise) guess they dont care about tinted taillights like my town now. Saw tons of nice fourth gens down there to. Wish i woulda read the read earlier thou so i could of met up with some of you. I was driving around with a couple buds, maybe some of you saw them? A white TT 350z with a aftermarket front bumper, 90s vortech cobra, and a 80s vert fox body with two toned paint(black up top and a nice deeper red down bottom) that was h/c. At one light i pulled up next to a t/a and the dude saw he saw me on this site before which surprised me. So that was awesome for sure!
Old 10-08-2012, 06:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Driveby of the stang that banged itself. Woulda been cool to catch the acctual wreck on camera, glad the dude is ok at least.

Old 10-08-2012, 07:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chevbon
Driveby of the stang that banged itself. Woulda been cool to catch the acctual wreck on camera, glad the dude is ok at least.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZH2Uqw8HgY
Not going to lie, but I have video of the car in the process.....lights made it blurry and I turned last second and didnt get the crash on camera. But you can hear it clear as day...

Quick Reply: Cruisin OCMD October 4-7, 2012