Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Anyone in CT Have Kooks TD's? (F-Car)

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2012, 09:10 PM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Just get a good set of headers and just build a dual system under the car... if you don't have a diamond style frame connector you can easily build a 3 inch dual system with a pair of flowmaster 44 series mufflers, dump them out the sides in front of the rear wheels, and it will sound really good. Demonic bird bought my old headers and exhaust off me when I sold off all the LS stuff.. listen to that, if you like it I can tell you what's needed to duplicate it... if you're interested and are willing to help I'd do it for pizza and beer I had my car lowered about an inch in the front from stock and about stock ride height in the back (lowered a little, enough to make up for the 28 inch tire) and it had enough clearance so I never had any issues with it bottoming out. The 44 series muflers are only 4 inches thick, which helps that alot.

You paint the whole thing when it's done with high temp flat black grill paint, and you can't even see it under the car too.. somewhat stealthy. And there's a "cat" you can buy as well to put over the pipe, if you need to get it thru emmissions. They'll pass you for the visual anyway