Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

street night event at winterport dragway Maine

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2013, 09:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default street night event at winterport dragway Maine

hey guys i dont know how many members we have here local to maine, but we are having a street night event at winterport dragway on july 13th, thats a saturday afternoon from 4:00pm to 8:00pm. open lanes, heads up racing all night. Safety rules for the night are helmet and seatbelt only required to 6.50. after that im sure you'll be fine with a 6 point and other stuff.. pretty laid back day.

Trying to get some support for this since the street nights were cancelled 4-5 years and were trying to get it going again. So anyone local wants to come hang out and race it should be a fun time.
Old 05-24-2014, 11:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by got-a-ls1
hey guys i dont know how many members we have here local to maine, but we are having a street night event at winterport dragway on july 13th, thats a saturday afternoon from 4:00pm to 8:00pm. open lanes, heads up racing all night. Safety rules for the night are helmet and seatbelt only required to 6.50. after that im sure you'll be fine with a 6 point and other stuff.. pretty laid back day.

Trying to get some support for this since the street nights were cancelled 4-5 years and were trying to get it going again. So anyone local wants to come hang out and race it should be a fun time.
Bump. I'm in New Hampshire. Go to epping!
Old 05-29-2014, 10:35 AM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Id like to go race at epping some day but this track is 2 miles away vs 4 hours lol.
Old 05-29-2014, 06:43 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am in Maine (Old Orchard Beach) but Epping is under an hour from my work and just over an hour from home and Oxford is under an hour from home , never made it up to Winterport with the other tracks closer.

Quick Reply: street night event at winterport dragway Maine