Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Huge Customer appreciation day at Tick Performance Sat Oct 5th!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2013, 09:18 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Huge Customer appreciation day at Tick Performance Sat Oct 5th!

I'm sure many on here have already heard about our open house, but for those who haven't check this link out: http://www.tickperformance.com/custo...tion-day-2013/

We'll be grilling some hamburgers and hot dogs for lunch and giving away some serious prizes like a clutch master cylinder or two, a free dyno tune, and a $1000 gift certificate good for anything we sell or labor we charge!!! These giveaways will be done by drawing at the end of the even so everyone has a chance to win something!

To add to the festivities, we'll kick off a Horse Power shootout on the dyno for those who think their rides are among the baddest of the the bad! Just lay down $75 for a chance to take all the cash home. Thats right, winner take all! We will stop taking entries for the dyno shootout at 15 cars, so come early to enter for your chance to win up to $1125! Every car dynoed must have a valid tag and registration....and you have to drive it in.

This isn't going to be a dyno day, so we're only looking for higher hp cars. I plan to start rolling the drum promptly at 1pm so until 1 pm we're only going to register cars that "should" make 600+ whp. Get here early to ensure you spot!

When the smoke settles we'll all convoy down to the final Pilot Mountain Cruise in of the year to round out an awesome day of cool cars, bench racing, and horsepower. Tick is located just 5 minutes south of the VA/NC border near I-77 in beautiful Mt. Airy NC!

-Jonathan

Quick Reply: Huge Customer appreciation day at Tick Performance Sat Oct 5th!