Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Cruising OC 2014, whos going?

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2014, 07:51 AM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

usually most hotels have trailer provissions, just ask when you book. As far as anyone messing with it i wouldnt worry. In 4 years of going ive never heard about anyone getting a trailer stolen, and theres plenty to be had. Pretty much all your street rods and older cars get trailered up
Old 01-18-2014, 09:39 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by maxplusten
Actually last spring we saw some jackass fall out of a lifted chevy... best part was his friends didnt even notice and he got up and ran after them and they left his *** standing there. Once we knew he wasnt hurt it was hysterical (ok... i was laughing before I knew he was ok but tell me you wouldnt have). Ill have to look back through and find the pics, I dont think I have him actually falling but I do have a few of him in full sprint yelling at his friends.

On a side note we gotta cruise again man! The fall shenanigans were a blast. Had some good pics of your car on Lethal but didnt have your info to tag you.
post them pics up if you find them, he can become ls1tech famous.haha

And hell yeah deff down for more cruisin, I just bought a black 01 corvette coupe too so probably gonna bring that down along with the camaro. Just went on the page and saw a few photos I didnt see from before of mine,they do look good but got to give credit to the photographer.lol
Old 01-18-2014, 11:45 PM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

That's me lol, White Vette... well cody took a couple of the cruising shots but I havent had a chance to get those up yet... been backlogged like crazy with other shoots. Bringing all our new gear up this spring though so hoping to get some killer shots.
Old 01-19-2014, 12:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by twokss
Did you book a hotel or an actual house. If it's a house can you pm me the details. We've been talking about getting a house for years but just never pulled the trigger
Booked an Actual house on the strip. Its 4 bdrm. 3.5 bath 2 car garage only couple yrs old. Cost us just over 1600 but splitting it with 3 other couples. So cost me 400 from Wednesday to Sunday.

Quick Reply: Cruising OC 2014, whos going?