Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

LS1 Tuner in MD.

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2004, 02:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by goinbroke
Send me a refund and you will have the pulley back the same day.
Let me see if I understand this right. Jeff, who is an employee of FBC, lends you HIS pulley to expedite the work on your car. You have a complaint with Jason the owner of FBC. You refuse to give Jeff his pulley back. Your a thief.

Jason is a good guy, and FBC tuned my car. Runs OK for a 3500 lb M6 car. Jason offered to make it right, and you act like a tool holding the pulley as ransom. You suck, plain and simple.

Bruce
Old 05-17-2004, 03:13 PM
TECH Resident

All I have to say is that You go there to add to ur car and everything and something goes wrong, most of the time they wont charge you to fix it.

Ex: I had a 97 T/a and installed LT's and kept blowing gaskets and blew about 3before I went ahead and got copper gaskets. But they replaced it free.

but now i have a 00 ws6 with LTs to come soon. Jeff

Also like said earlier in the post you really shouldnt come on a nationwide car board and post bad stuff about a Shop that does Damn Good Work.
Old 05-17-2004, 03:22 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I aint skeerd of 438 hp ....
Old 05-17-2004, 03:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

No one is saying FBC is gods but when I look at your situation - I gotta believe the problem is you.

Check out some of the ET's on the cars that they've worked on. I would put our MD/PA/VA boys up with some of the fastest in the country. Jason, Jeff and the turd burglars up at FBC have ALOT to do with that and certainly know what they are doing. They've gone above and beyond for many, including myself to make sure things are to the customers liking. Not to mention the MANY extra hours they've worked during the nights and weeks before track events so their customers can represent as they are intended.

As for their tuning, I tried several tunes to get my FMS 228/230 to idle smoothly. Finally took it up to FBC (actually it was towed - lol) and Jeff worked a damn miracle on it. She started right up - found 900 rpms within 3 seconds no matter what the tempature was. She didnt sound like stock but she ran closer to stock with an 228/230 cam and a FBC tune then it did with my old TR224 cam that they didnt touch. For his tuning, Jeff has been getting accolades from ALOT of high rollers in the LS-1 scene for a long time now and he is only getting better apparently.

When I strap my big *** in my new ride and decide it needs a little tweaking - it will be heading up 695 to FBC
Old 05-17-2004, 04:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by GrannySShifting
Just ask him to race Chad, his car did leave here with 438 SAE hp, the most from a heads/cam setup untill last month on our dyno. Be skeered
I recall putting down 444 RWHP 1.5 years ago on your dyno with H/C
Old 05-17-2004, 05:04 PM
Teching In

I say we let shiz get Jeff's pullie back.
Old 05-17-2004, 05:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SWS6F-BODY
I say we let shiz get Jeff's pullie back.
$500 on shiz.
Old 05-17-2004, 11:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

But your car only ran 123 like that Fireball, I thought it was a fluke it made 444! j/k

I did forget Brians.

I dont think I work miracles, but I know alittle bit. Maybe not all apparently? but working on that.
Old 05-18-2004, 04:37 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by GrannySShifting
But your car only ran 123 like that Fireball, I thought it was a fluke it made 444! j/k

I did forget Brians.

I dont think I work miracles, but I know alittle bit. Maybe not all apparently? but working on that.
I think it was an artifact of gearing...not sure. I did have the 4.71s in back then
Old 05-18-2004, 01:02 PM
Teching In

Sounds to me as if someone doesn't really understand the process of tuning...

as far as FBC goes, Jeff did an awesome job tuning my procharger setup...and did it quickly too. They have a ton of cars in there, and a ton of tuning business..but only one Jeff. I realize it's hard for him to schedule things, but they are always willing to try to cater to the customer whenever possible.

Goinbroke, i think you're being a bit childish here.
Old 05-18-2004, 04:02 PM
Launching!

You guys don't even know the whole story, so don't act like you do. Like i said, i am glad you all are happy. Good for you. I am not. Will you eat **** and pay for it. I don't think so. I thought fbodycentral was a buisness. I run a buisness, and if i make mistakes, i pay for it. Thats how it usually works. Did you not hear me say i will gladly give the pulley back in return for a refund. I think that is fair. Do you all have families you support? If not you would not understand the value of money. And if you want to race me, i will gladly race you after i get correct tuning otherwise i will get smoked. I will gladly show up for the transition of refund+pulley. Is that a threat. Who is being childish.
Old 05-18-2004, 04:08 PM
Launching!

Jeff, I posted my phone # on here a while back but you never called to discuss this. Pm me and i will give you the number again.
Old 05-18-2004, 04:10 PM
Launching!

I forgot, what about the atap logs you were supposed to send but never did. Before all of this crap happened. How many months ago was that?
Old 05-18-2004, 04:14 PM
Launching!

By the way, the car takes 10 minutes to find idle. With a ed wright tune on my old setup, It idled right away. Good tuning.
Old 05-18-2004, 04:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

By the way, the car takes 10 minutes to find idle. With a ed wright tune on my old setup, It idled right away. Good tuning.
a stock tune will find idle right away with a 222/224 cam. Poor analogy
Old 05-18-2004, 05:48 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well my cam is a lot bigger than yours and its an A4 it finds idle with no problems.

Some people are never happy. Let us know when you do get it tuned....I dont mind kickin a lil M6 ***.
Old 05-18-2004, 06:19 PM
Launching!

You misunderstood. I had my old ed wright tune with the new setup and it idled fine. Poor analagy from you.
Old 05-18-2004, 06:20 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ATVracr
Well my cam is a lot bigger than yours and its an A4 it finds idle with no problems.

Some people are never happy. Let us know when you do get it tuned....I dont mind kickin a lil M6 ***.
This proves my point. Thank you.
Old 05-18-2004, 07:32 PM
9 Second Club

You guys don't even know the whole story, so don't act like you do. Like i said, i am glad you all are happy. Good for you. I am not. Will you eat **** and pay for it. I don't think so. I thought fbodycentral was a buisness. I run a buisness, and if i make mistakes, i pay for it. Thats how it usually works. Did you not hear me say i will gladly give the pulley back in return for a refund. I think that is fair. Do you all have families you support? If not you would not understand the value of money. And if you want to race me, i will gladly race you after i get correct tuning otherwise i will get smoked. I will gladly show up for the transition of refund+pulley. Is that a threat. Who is being childish.
Let me get this straight, you were waiting on a pulley and jeff loned you his then yours came in and now you have both pulley's? I think your lucky I just bought a pulley, if I knew this I would have bought the pulley your holding ransom from jeff and got it from you myself. If you want a refund for your tune then go up there and let them pull there tune out and put the stock one in, thats how it works you just cant hold **** for randsome and trash poeple without giving them a chance, it doesnt matter what you say about FBC cuz everyone can see that your an idiot, you totally went about it the wrong way and pissed alot of poeple off from fbc but I bet when your out racing you wont have the ***** to tell everyone your screen name in here cuz you know you will get your *** kicked
Old 05-18-2004, 08:03 PM
Launching!

Who the hell are you people. I don't even know. Leave me the **** alone and let Jeff fend for himself. Oh and there are plenty of sponsors on this board that i won't mention, who say the same thing as me. They say they would expect to give a refund if they could not do their job. I would not be the one who worries about getting their *** kicked.

Quick Reply: LS1 Tuner in MD.