Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Sept. 13 Auto & Bike Show Western Mass

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2014, 09:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Sept. 13 Auto & Bike Show Western Mass

Hello,

The car club I'm in is hosting another car show to benefit local charity and needs. We've thrown a few shows in the past, one being to benefit local victims of the tornado in Western Mass back in 2011. This year we are looking to make a large contribution to struggling food banks here in the greater Springfield area.

It's $25 to enter the show and be in a category of your choosing, plus you can pay an additional $5 to enter another category. Also if you bring 5 or more cans of non-perishable goods we will take $5 off registration. Save yourself some cash and help a good cause!

Location of the car show is at the all new Roger L. Putnam Vocational Technical Academy, 1300 State Street, Springfield, MA 01109.

They did a great job renewing this school, its a beautiful venue. We'll have 2 massive parking lots, over flow lot, and a nice path on the green to park bikes.
There will be a ton of vendors, food and events! Check out the site for more information.

http://www.offthelineracing.com/putnamcarshow.html

We're welcoming all kinds of makes and models, but I would LOVE to see a big domestic, especially a muscle turn out. You don't see too much of it over here in Western Mass, so save the date (you have 3 months to plan haha) come out, have a good time and support a good cause!!!

Thank you

Old 08-05-2014, 06:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Quick Reply: Sept. 13 Auto & Bike Show Western Mass