Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

mongillo or pro edge?

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2016, 06:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default mongillo or pro edge?

hey all. I need some tuning done to the 01 TA as its not quite running up to par. (scanner says its lean, both 02's are covered in carbon build up). Sooo, I've read a few things about both, and slowhawk but hes just too far from me. I'm in milford, mongillo is about 20-25 and I'm guessing pro edge is around 35. So who does everyone recommend when taking into consideration knowledge, customer service and price?
Old 05-08-2016, 08:26 PM
Staging Lane

they are the same shop, under pro edge tuning in Wallingford CT. I just had my turbo ls tuned there by Ed who does the GM. go there you will
not be disappointed. excellent customer service and knowledge. Pm me if you have any questions
Old 05-08-2016, 08:47 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by JMD759
they are the same shop, under pro edge tuning in Wallingford CT. I just had my turbo ls tuned there by Ed who does the GM. go there you will
not be disappointed. excellent customer service and knowledge. Pm me if you have any questions
I thought I read that too just thought it was weird they wouldn't merge names and the websites are so different. Ed is at pro edge or Mongillo ?
Old 05-08-2016, 09:27 PM
Staging Lane

yeh it's confusing when looking for them on the Internet. it doesn't seem they need the extra business from an updated website. I don't know if Ed was from the other shop
but from my understanding they merged a little while back. I spoke to Billy when I dropped my car off but Ed does the GM tunes so I dealt with him after. Ed is from pro edge.
Old 05-08-2016, 09:34 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Niether. Havn't seen one good tuned car there
Old 05-08-2016, 09:54 PM
On The Tree

anyone else have any other suggestions then? i'd really like to go somewhere with a dyno to see what the numbers are on the car as well. idk if gmtechmatt has that at his place or not, I only throw his name out there cause I saw him post on another thread and hes off exit 15 on 91 which is reasonable distance as well. anyone have experience with him?
Old 05-08-2016, 10:14 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Furches Performance in western Ma

Quick Reply: mongillo or pro edge?