Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Lifted 2002 Silverado HD - E-Bay - no reserve!

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2004, 08:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Lifted 2002 Silverado HD - E-Bay - no reserve!

It's time to sell my lifted 2002 Silverado HD so it's listed on E-Bay with no reserve. Here is a quick rundown -

This truck is powered by GM's 8.1 liter (496) big block. It sends power through an Allison 5 speed automatic transmission and then on to a set of Yukon brand 4.56 gears.

Modifications include -

Performance -

Volant induction, ported throttlebody, Poweraid throttlebody spacer, The Other Guys mid-length headers, Corsa muffler/tips with custom dual tailpipes, Direct Hits Ignition. Comp Cam, Crane 8.1 ratio roller rockers, AS+M billet aluminum valve cover spacers and Westers'custom programming.

Suspension and appearance -

The front of the truck was raised with a 6.5" Full Throttle lift, GM's "green keys" and the torsion bars were cranked up to get a total front lift of about 8.5" The rear was lifted with a set of 4" Deaver springs and a 2.5" block. This helps clear a set of 37x13.5/17 ProComp Xterrain tires are wrapped around 17x8.5" Weld Evo Renegade XT wheels. Other appearence mods include - Westin step bars, PIAA airdam with 40 series driving lights, clear corner lights, billet grills, 20% tint, Stage I HID low beams and a polished driveshaft. The frame was also treated to a coat of POR-15 for a clean look and protection from the elements. The bed is protected by a spray in bed liner.

Interior -

Custom leather interior and Delphi XM satellite radio receiver.

I purchased this vehicle in the Fall of 2002. It had 7000 miles on the odometer and came with a Salvage title. The previous owner got water in the intake and blew the motor. I put a new 8.1 in this truck and did the performance mods at the same time. The lift, gears, wheels/tires have been on the truck since the Spring of 2004. They have about 4-5000 miles on them.

More pics can be seen in the E-Bay listing -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4511774139

2005 Duramax power Sierra HD - MANY mods going on now!
2002 8.1 Silverado HD - Full Throttle lift, 37" tires, 4.56 gears, Comp Cam, TOG headers, Volant induction plus more! - for sale!
2002 8.1 Suburban -Intercooled Whipple supercharger, 22" wheels/tires + more - 407hp/558 ft-lb torque at the rear wheels - 13.93 @ 95.79 MPH - sold!
www.tbyrnemotorsports.com
Old 12-14-2004, 02:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

just bought a new truck but that trucks looks mean why are u selling it it looks awsome
Old 12-16-2004, 10:54 AM
TECH Senior Member

I just picked up an '05 Sierra so this probably won't be driven to much. I'll be doing alot of the same mods but taking it to the next level. I also can't complain about the fuel mileage. I've been getting about 18 MPG with the Duramax Can't complain about that!
Old 12-18-2004, 06:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

true that its fuuny when gas was sky high everyone was buying desiels now look at desiel prices sky high but anyway good lok with the truck keep us informed on what ya doing with the new one