Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

1999 WS6, 350rwhp, 27K miles, *MINT* -[pics inside]

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2005, 09:02 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1999 WS6, 350rwhp, 27K miles, *MINT* -[pics inside]

I am the second owner and the car is in showroom condition. 3k Mobil 1 oil changes, only hand washed, not driven in snow, rarely in rain and has 4 coats of Zaino to protect the finish. No dent's or dings on the exterior. Grey leather interior is flawless. Car just turned 27k miles.

Just added brand new coated Pacesetter LT's and TSP y-pipe along with an LS6 intake. Boyd Wheels and Nitto tires added about 6 months ago. See below for full list of enhancements to this car:

Pacesetter coated LT's
TSP ory
SLP Loudmouth
BRAND NEW IN BOX: Fast Toy's stainless dual dual tips.
LS6 intake
Brian Greene Ram Air
GMAF
Shaner S2 ported TB
MTI lid
!CAGS
B&M Ripper shifter with red shifter ball with TA bird etched into it
SLP Sub frame Connector's
BMR Panhard bar
BMR Strut tower brace
BMR Boxed lca's
BRAND NEW STILL IN BOX: Koni SA fronts & Bilstein HD rears
17X9 &17X11 Boyd Timeless 5's w/ Nitto 315 555R's in rear and 555's in front.
Alpine CDA-D855 Head unit,
Fosgate 600a4 & bd1000a amps in custom enclosure
eDo10 sub in custom fiberglass box (awesome sub). Fits in rear corner of hatch like a stealth box but performs much better.
Focal polykevlar 165k's front speakers (these retailed for $500/pr. at the time I bought them)
Kicker RMB8 mid's
Robert Fosgate 1-farad capacitor so there is plenty of power in reserve (No headlight dimming etc)
DEI proximity sensor wired into factory alarm.

The car put down 315rwhp/326rwtq untuned & before LT's, ory and LS6 intake, so now it should be around 350rwhp (est. 400 crank). Also, for the record, the dyno doesn't show the gains that the BG Ram air provides so factor that in as well. I know a lot of people say this but the car has honestly NEVER BEEN TO THE TRACK. (I know I havent and the previous owner never did either - he was member of LS1.com and before sale never had track times listed and he was very honest person and babied the car). Yes, I have gotten into a few roll races on the street but 98% of the time its been driven very easy. As I've gotten older ( I am 32 now) I race around less and less.

If you want to get up to 400rwhp+ level this car is a great foundation to start from, as all the bolt-on's are already done, plus the mileage is so low. If you just want a strong reliable daily runner with really low miles and untouched internals than you here it is.

The only flaws with the car is that the exhaust tips are rusted b/c I bought them second hand (they were new in box though) off of LS1.com and i thought they were the stainless ones which are identical but turns out they were the chromed ones. BUT I have brand new stainless ones I just got for xmas, that of course will go with the car. Also, the Y-pipe could use some adjusting for better ground clearance. As mentioned above it was just installed along with the LT's...there are no leaks or anything though. Also, it could benefit from a dyno tune since I just added those parts. But the engine runs and idles perfectly. There is no piston slap or anything like that that some LS1's have.

Please don't hesitate with any questions.

Oh yeah, the PRICE is $18k O.B.O.
Located on Eastern Long island, NY.

Thanks,
Kevin
kbreese@optonline.net (home)
kbreese@discgraphics.com (work) 8-5

WHEELS AND TIRES WHEN I GOT THEM:

PACESETTER LT'S JUST INSTALLED:
Name:  Dsc00643.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  81.9 KB
Old 01-04-2005, 11:26 PM
On The Tree

KB Where the heck where you 3 months ago before I bought mine. Would of saved me a trip up to Mass....though it was a nice drive home T-Tops off and all .......She's a beaut and 18K is a good price with all those mods. Good luck with the sale.
Old 01-05-2005, 06:20 AM
TECH Resident

Thanks man. Ahhh the Jersey Shore....Lotta good memories there..

Quick Reply: 1999 WS6, 350rwhp, 27K miles, *MINT* -[pics inside]