Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Berlin Tpke

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 06:39 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

KK sounds like a nice option. I think it might be a rain out this Sat., any action ever on Friday nights?

The gaypar jackasses don't realize they're killing it for all the domestic guys by pulling their BS. The only group that bothers showing up is the Mopar guys because they've closed the door on all others (so to speak). So now we have ricers and Mopars.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:45 AM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Nothing on Friday nights.... other then the every other weekedn hooters show.. but that gets full Real early.

the best thign to do is to just get to the burger king on a saturday around 5 or so, and take a good spot, the guys that do the show usually don't show up until around 7:30 to 8, so if you get there at about 6 to 6:30, and just park, they can't relaly do anything. If they ask the car to get moved... play like it's not yours... not that I've ever done that before....

That's the best thign to do... just gather up as many guys as you can ( here's a great place to recruit for this type of thing ) and just roll up ther and take the place over. I say we plan to do this at least a couple times this summer, get at least 15 cars, and all get there around 5:30 to 6 p.m... and stay the duration. Hell, we can all b.s. about a worth while car, make the night worth while. Whenever everyone's ready, I'm game!
Old 05-05-2005, 11:42 AM
TECH Resident

Sounds like a plan, lets wait until things get going before we crash the party... but I'm game. Hmmmm, five hours and no need to drive, I'm sure I can pound a few down in that time!

So these guys that "run the show", what makes them in charge anyway???
Old 05-05-2005, 11:47 AM
Race your car!

The clowns tha trun teh show.. I guess they approached BK, and asked if they cared, or would allo wa weekely cruise there.... and I guess that's how it got started. they really don't have any authority over anything.. but if they go in and complain the the manager.. they will call the cops... they had to once last year I think.

But, they can't do much if the lot's already full of cars when they get there... so once things get going good.. let's do a BK roll call, and get every f body and vette guy with a pulse to bring their rides down, around 5:30, and just fill the lot. I can't wait to see teh look on their faces.. it's gonna be classic!
Old 05-05-2005, 11:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by JL ws-6
The clowns tha trun teh show.. I guess they approached BK, and asked if they cared, or would allo wa weekely cruise there.... and I guess that's how it got started. they really don't have any authority over anything.. but if they go in and complain the the manager.. they will call the cops... they had to once last year I think.

But, they can't do much if the lot's already full of cars when they get there... so once things get going good.. let's do a BK roll call, and get every f body and vette guy with a pulse to bring their rides down, around 5:30, and just fill the lot. I can't wait to see teh look on their faces.. it's gonna be classic!
JA...Why mess with these guys? BK is the only place that is kool w/ us hangin out...Let the car show be and park in one of the surrounding lots....That's what we do...I say they let us hang so they are good in my book!
Old 05-05-2005, 12:05 PM
TECH Resident

It's not BK, we all appreciate what they are doing for us... it's the two or three guys that tell all the car owners of any brand other than Mopar to park out back while all the Mopars get parked in the front. It's become 70% Mopar since owners of other brands don't want to go to the "show" and get the **** treatment by the self appointed dictators. That's the issue, not BK.
Old 05-05-2005, 12:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Wet 1
It's not BK, we all appreciate what they are doing for us... it's the two or three guys that tell all the car owners of any brand other than Mopar to park out back while all the Mopars get parked in the front. It's become 70% Mopar since owners of other brands don't want to go to the "show" and get the **** treatment by the self appointed dictators. That's the issue, not BK.
I can see your point....
Old 05-05-2005, 01:42 PM
Race your car!

Sean, that was the point I was trying to make too. I don't want BK to kick us out, I just want the other brands to get let in, nad not park in teh grass around the back of the place, that's all.

I thank BK a million times over for letting us hang in the lot it's just the jokers that try to park you in a spot that will make you not wanan come back that I don't care for. Hell, last time I went, they tried to park my off in the grass by the drive thru.. I was like " oh hell no! " and parked in another spot... the TQ arm mount on my car and concrete curbs don't get along... no need to reintroduce the two.

That's why I suggest that we all gang up one or 2 night's this year and get there mad early.... BK won't mind, just the mopar guys.. but that's o.k.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:33 PM
11 Second Club

with the intention of hanging out with the LS1 guys, im game. just dont want to get the one cool place to hang out owners all over us.
Old 05-05-2005, 10:41 PM
12 Second Club

just let me know when (and make it before 28 May, haha) and I'll be there, ruining Mopar's party

After that and I'll be in AL
Old 05-06-2005, 06:44 AM
Race your car!

The owners won't care... as long as we all go in and ist and eat something once a bunch of guys get there. they aren't gonna care. The reason that there's a show there now is because they had a decnt sized lot that was always empty anyway, their buisness has picked up so much since the start of that show on saturday nights.. believe me, they aren't about to stop it. Last year one of the kids that worked there was telling us that their business on saturday nights because of the car show required 3 extra people to be scheduled for saturday nights, and you know the way that works... they don't add extra staffing unless absolutely nessassary.
the point isn't to **** of BK, just a couple of old fogies that think that mopar's are the only cars that count.