Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Another chapter from the DIESO experience...

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2005, 12:36 PM
Humanitarian

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Another chapter from the DIESO experience...

My brother just told me some events that went down this weekend. We dubbed my nana; Rambo and my mother is Mother Theresa.

The projects where I grew up are getting worse. Alot of trash is moving in and all of the normal people are getting worried and moving out. My uncle's wife was like 7 months preg-o and she almost got stabbed by some drug addict. People are always getting robbed, stabbed and tons of cars/apartments are being broken into.

Flash-forward to this past weekend, my crazy mother is dropping off her mom (who is TOTALLY whacked) back in the projects where she still lives. My nana opens the door to get out and some guy comes up to the van yelling “they’re chasing me they’re chasing me”, opens the door and throw’s my 5’2 mother to the ground and gets in the van. Well my nana isn’t having this bullshit; she gets back in the van and starts fighting (she’s a very big girl) with the guy for the keys. The guy starts yelling again “they’re chasing me with a shotgun, they’re chasing me” and my nana says “well you aren’t getting this van” and keeps fighting. The guy lost the battle but he stepped on my mother who was still down on the ground.

Next day after, my nana says she was ready to go blow for blow if the guy raised his hand to her and my mother ……………. My friggin mother says she felt sorry for the guy because he was just trying to run away from someone.......it’s called a car jacking, he was trying to steal your van and you feel bad for him, the bastard even stepped on you. Talk about taking forgiveness to a new level.

Last edited by Joe "Preachers Sheets" DIESO; 05-31-2005 at 12:53 PM.
Old 05-31-2005, 12:54 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sucks to hear DIESO but atleast your family is ok and nana kicks ***
Old 05-31-2005, 01:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

your mother should be punched in the face by me..maybe it will wake her up
Old 05-31-2005, 01:31 PM
Humanitarian

Nah Mike, she would forgive your fist for being attatched to your arm.
Old 05-31-2005, 01:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

wow ! and I thought my neighborhood in the "barrios" of my home town were tough. Man get your family out of there... drag em out if you have to ... she coulda been dead if that guy was packin' heat
Old 05-31-2005, 01:36 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

That's the best!! Your mom think the TV is the devil, but she'll forgive car jackers for thowing her on the ground and stepping on her! At least she's fine. (physically) Glad your grandma was there to fight him off.
Old 05-31-2005, 01:45 PM
Humanitarian

She's kinda cut up. She's short so falling outta the van is like a 10 story leap. I gotta get my nana some more weights, she's maxing out the bench......again. My nana is a pretty cool lady overall.
Old 05-31-2005, 04:23 PM

Get Nana an Uzi.