Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

I Suck!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2005, 09:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I Suck!!!!

cuz i just got ****** annihilated with fines
i was on rte 28 in stoneham, and i come to a redlight. a couple motorcycles(harleys) pull up next to me. i had the cutout open which i pretty much always do, so we made some noise at the light. anyway, the light turns green.we start away from the light casually, and then one of the bikers nails it, so i do too. well at first i thought i pulled him like crazy, then i realized there were blue lights coming out of a parking lot. and apparantley he saw a cop that i didnt. a state cop. so he pulls me over and he gets out the car, and let me tell you, when i say that this guy was pissed, i mean he was ****** pissed. so after he yelled at me for a little bit, he started walking around my car with a fine-toothed comb. he tried getting me for window tint, but thats one of the things on my car that is actually legal. then he got me for the tinted taillight covers, then he says, you got a vanity plate and dont even wanna show it off in the front huh?? so he got me for that. then he gave me some serious **** for my driving to endanger sticker. i dont think he believed me when i told him it is a motorcycle club. tells me to start the car again. then he goes back to his car. after 5 minutes or so he says over the intercom "shut the car off, the fumes are killing me." after around 10 more minutes a Reading cruiser shows up and they talk to each other a little bit. then he comes over to my tires and starts feeling them, and walks back to the state cruiser. so a good ****** 1/2 hour later the state cop comes back and this is what i ended up with. 2 tickets, 1 reads as follows:
-fail to display front plate $35
-tinted covers taillights $35
-tread depth L&R rear bald $70
-total-$140
ticket#2
-harsh altered exhaust $50
-harsh screech of tires $50
-racing 2 motorcycles "didnt bite" $500
-60ish in a 30 $300
-total $900
-Grand Total $1040
then he told me how he couldve charged me with criminal offenses, and said he could have my liscence revoked by tomorrow morning, so im thankful he didnt do either of those. anyway sorry for the long *** rant, but i had to vent a little
Old 06-09-2005, 09:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Holy **** you got raped
Old 06-09-2005, 09:30 PM
Launching!

awwwww, got to love troopers, good luck in court man, they should knock alot of that off
Old 06-09-2005, 09:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by steves97z28
awwwww, got to love troopers, good luck in court man, they should knock alot of that off
thanks, i sure as hell hope so anyway.
Old 06-09-2005, 09:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Camaroz
Holy **** you got raped
yup, no lube or anything
Old 06-09-2005, 09:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

oh man thats rough. He really had it out for you at least he didnt revoke your lisence or haul you off to jail.
Old 06-09-2005, 09:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by griffz28350
yup, no lube or anything
Definetly... sounds like it was the cops time of the month
Old 06-09-2005, 09:34 PM
Launching!

i know a while ago in swansea reid and mike from NEFBODY.org got stoped for racing about 200 yards from my station, and over the our radio i heard the OIC tell the officer stoping them to nail them for everything possible, and i believe they got almost all the charges taking off. troopers have tempers, i saw one flip out on a guy who came to close to him on the highway, pounded the **** out of the roof of the car as he drove by, then when they stoped he was like, thats all right i dont need my ******* toes
Old 06-09-2005, 09:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by steves97z28
i know a while ago in swansea reid and mike from NEFBODY.org got stoped for racing about 200 yards from my station, and over the our radio i heard the OIC tell the officer stoping them to nail them for everything possible, and i believe they got almost all the charges taking off. troopers have tempers, i saw one flip out on a guy who came to close to him on the highway, pounded the **** out of the roof of the car as he drove by, then when they stoped he was like, thats all right i dont need my ******* toes
yea i remember when that happened. they got ***-raped like i did. i'll have to talk to them to see what they said in court, it worked out pretty well for them if i remember correctly
Old 06-09-2005, 09:43 PM
CT Hotness

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

holy **** griff, imagine what you could buy with those fines
sorry hun, goodluck in court. i cant believe he f*cked you in the *** for so much. too bad you dont have ***** or anything, im sure that would have helped
Old 06-09-2005, 09:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by lilstephsls1
holy **** griff, imagine what you could buy with those fines
sorry hun, goodluck in court. i cant believe he f*cked you in the *** for so much. too bad you dont have ***** or anything, im sure that would have helped
yea those probably would have helped a little bit. i wouldve taken anything i could've of gotten to help. and yea, it looks like my hals and the 90/90 setup is on hold for a little bit
Old 06-09-2005, 09:50 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

holy crap griff he was pissed at ya he was probbly sleeping on the side of the road too and has to pull crap like this when some old lady was probbly being robbed down the street if this is a first offense 80% of those fines will get dropped .defiently bring up the fact he was extemely rude to you . hell id call the station if you have his name and file a complaint i have had to do that in the past

sorry to hear all this griff and hopefully you come out of this with minimal charges
Old 06-09-2005, 10:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by badpewter-z
holy crap griff he was pissed at ya he was probbly sleeping on the side of the road too and has to pull crap like this when some old lady was probbly being robbed down the street if this is a first offense 80% of those fines will get dropped .defiently bring up the fact he was extemely rude to you . hell id call the station if you have his name and file a complaint i have had to do that in the past

sorry to hear all this griff and hopefully you come out of this with minimal charges

he actually did say, in the middle of his rant "i would like nothing better than to be drinking my nice hot coffee in my car right now"

i got 1 previous driving to endanger that got thrown out of court, and 1 accident that was my fault, thats all thats on my record.
Old 06-09-2005, 10:11 PM
11 Second Club

wow that sucks man. cant say ive had any of those experences with cops. but i do know from training with them how they can be sometimes. some of those charges are bullshit, but maybe he is trying to make his quota early this month... now ya'll know why i dont venture to Mass. very often
Old 06-09-2005, 10:15 PM
CT Hotness

Originally Posted by Humvee z28
wow that sucks man. cant say ive had any of those experences with cops. but i do know from training with them how they can be sometimes. some of those charges are bullshit, but maybe he is trying to make his quota early this month... now ya'll know why i dont venture to Mass. very often
are u kidding me? ct has some bad cops too. you should know this by going to the pike
Old 06-09-2005, 10:32 PM
11 Second Club

ya i had a feeling you would say that steph, you forget (or maybe i just didnt tell you) i have MP training (military police) and i worked with them side by side for a year, and a bunch of my men are cops. yes they are dicks sometimes as all cops are, you just need to treat them with respect and not give them any ****(which includes sarcasim, believe me they hate that). the cops on the pike are ********, because they have to deal with ******** every night, espcially on friday and saturday nights. just bite your tongue and be respectful, sometimes it will help out, sometimes it will not. remember they are out there putting their lives on the line every day to serve and protect us. im not trying to be an ***, just saying this from a neutral point of view. see ya friday night.
Erik
Old 06-09-2005, 10:38 PM
CT Hotness

yes i understand that. but some cops really do f*ck with ya to try to make you do something wrong. They do that on the pike too and its happened to me before, I think that stuff is uncalled for but thats just IMO.
Old 06-09-2005, 10:41 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

alot of cops profile people and car types too
a van a camaro and a f150 roll threw a green/yellow light. who gets pulled over even though 2 others were behind them yup the camaro
Old 06-09-2005, 10:42 PM
11 Second Club

no and i share your opinion. there are cops out there, some i am buddies with that do take things too far. i havent ran into any with the camaro, or either of my vehicles for that matter. but than again i dont go down there much anymore, and drive like an old lady. or maybe its the veteran plates?
Old 06-09-2005, 10:52 PM
On The Tree

Sorry to hear that man. I am from Medford and I know what its like on 28. Dont laugh but I have a scrapbook with all my tickets from mass in it...LOL

That damn Mustang I had was flypaper for piggies.

Good Luck