Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Bodyshops in MA that deal with a lot F-bodies?

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2005, 03:16 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bodyshops in MA that deal with a lot F-bodies?

Does anyone recommend any good body shops in the area? I figured someone here could point me to someone experienced with F-bodies who can give me a fair deal. Nothing too serious.....I just have a new hood I would like to get perfectly matched to the car, and once that's on a vinyl stripe kit I'm a little intimidated to try myself. I did a hoodbird on my old Firebird, good experience but it was a PITA and was never quite perfect. I'd hate to have the little rookie imperfections on a newer car. I'd ideally like to stay within a 10-mile or so radius of Woburn/Wilmington/Burlington. Thanks!
Old 07-27-2005, 06:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Slowhawk's brother owns/runs a body shop there in mass. From what Slowhawk says he is a stickler for details and is probably one of the best in the area. PM slowhawk for more info
Old 07-27-2005, 07:01 AM
8 second mod

I use K+C Auto Body here in salem Mass.
thats about 20 minits from woburn.
he does all and any of my body work. he is very very good. he did my hood, no blending just a color match, and it is perfect. he has also done many other fixes on cars and trucks we have.
Old 07-27-2005, 11:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

i work at anchor auto body right on the woburn/wilmington line. i'll send ya a pm in a little bit with a price to paint the hood, blend the fenders and do the stripes. just gotta check cost of paint for your car.
Old 07-27-2005, 11:29 AM

I've seen griff's work. You can't go wrong there.
Old 07-27-2005, 12:47 PM
On The Tree

I had Matt Kozak at Chicken's Customs in Worcester paint my car. I am very happy with the work. It might be a bit farther than you want to go, but he specializes in fbodies. http://www.barritt.net/photo.html
Old 07-28-2005, 01:16 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by griffz28350
i work at anchor auto body right on the woburn/wilmington line. i'll send ya a pm in a little bit with a price to paint the hood, blend the fenders and do the stripes. just gotta check cost of paint for your car.
Is that the place with a Gulf station out front? If you have an idea of what kinda coin that would be that'd be great. To give you a little more detail it's obviously the Arctic White one you've seen at least once....I picked up an SS hood from a parts car that I'm reasonably certain is OEM so I'm guessing/hoping there's no fitment issues. The fiberglass appears great, but there are some moderate scratches, nothing terrible if it's getting sprayed. I plan to order some stripes probably from the 3rdgendecals place everyone recommends.
Not too familiar with Anchor but I'm sure you do good work. I talk to your friend Rachael whenever I go there for coffee....she mentioned you doing some work for her as well (a door I think).
Old 07-28-2005, 09:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

we're a little further up past the gas station. right where theres a sign that says "entering woburn" you would take a left down breed ave, and go all the way to the end of the street and we're right there. and yea ive done some work for rach, i just painted the "camaro" on the rear panel a couple weeks ago for her. you also got a pm
Old 07-29-2005, 10:44 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Noyzee
I use K+C Auto Body here in salem Mass.
thats about 20 minits from woburn.
he does all and any of my body work. he is very very good. he did my hood, no blending just a color match, and it is perfect. he has also done many other fixes on cars and trucks we have.

Noyzee is right, K&C autobody is by far the best They are perfectionists and very fair in price considering the quality of their work.