Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

FS: 2002 Silverado HD with 8" lift and other mods (E-Bay)

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2005, 09:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: 2002 Silverado HD with 8" lift and other mods (E-Bay)

I don't drive this truck to much so it's time for it to go to a home where it will get more use -

2002 Silverado HD for sale.
23600 miles

This truck is powered by GM's 8.1 liter (496) big block. It sends power through an Allison 5 speed automatic transmission and then on to a set of Yukon brand 4.56 gears.

Modifications include -

Performance -

Volant induction, ported throttlebody, Poweraid throttlebody spacer, The Other Guys mid-length headers, Corsa muffler/tips with custom dual tailpipes, Direct Hits Ignition. Comp Cam, Crane 8.1 ratio roller rockers, AS+M billet aluminum valve cover spacers and Westers'custom programming.

Suspension and appearance -

The front of the truck was raised with a 6.5" Full Throttle lift, GM's "green keys" and the torsion bars were cranked up to get a total front lift of about 8.5" The rear was lifted with a set of 4" Deaver springs and a 2.5" block. This helps clear a set of 37x13.5/17 ProComp Xterrain tires are wrapped around 17x8.5" Weld Evo Renegade XT wheels (these wheels only have about 300 miles on them). Other appearance mods include - Westin step bars, PIAA airdam with 40 series driving lights, clear corner lights, billet grills, tint, Stage I HID low beams and a polished driveshaft. The frame was also treated to a coat of POR-15 for a clean look and protection from the elements. The bed is protected by a spray in bed liner.

Interior -

Custom leather interior and Delphi XM satellite radio receiver.

The lift, gears, seats and tires have been on the truck since the Spring of 2004. They have about 4-5000 miles on them. There are about $12,000. worth of upgrades done to this truck.

You can submit your bid on E-Bay - http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT
Old 08-01-2005, 09:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Does it really have a salvage title? Very nice truck.
Old 08-02-2005, 10:50 PM
TECH Senior Member

Yup. I picked it up with a blown motor. I think the previous owner took it 4 wheeling and got water in the intake. There was a hole where the piston was supposed to be. I replaced it with a long block from GM but it carries the salvage title because of that.
Old 08-03-2005, 06:30 AM
12 Second Club

Nice truck