Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Question about lake george?

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 01:16 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Question about lake george?

I'm going to lake george tomorrow night for my b-day with a couple friends . My question is we are looking for a nice hotel to stay in. We are all going out to King Neptunes for the night so we want a place that is real close by so we can crawl back to the rooms. Any one know anything about lake george?

Anyone want to come drink with us?
Old 08-04-2005, 02:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

there is a 24/7 cab service that makes routine stops outside the bars for drunks who don't feel like walking back to their hotel/cabin or whatever
Old 08-04-2005, 03:03 PM
11 Second Club

wish i could help ya out tim, however i have never been up there. happy b-day and dont do anything too stupid, like walking into a cop in the crosswalk with an open container... humm who do we know who did that.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:35 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Humvee z28
wish i could help ya out tim, however i have never been up there. happy b-day and dont do anything too stupid, like walking into a cop in the crosswalk with an open container... humm who do we know who did that.

LOL, I'll try not, I don't know if I told you or not, but then he drove home to VT half in the bag after getting arrested at the beach and he got stopped on 101 doing 85 in a 50! And the cop never made him blow..... sooo lucky! Anyway up for a drive to lake george?, it's a blast up there, I've been a couple times but never spent the night, we normally had a limo take us home at like 4am, but this time we're going to try to find a hotel to pass out in.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:50 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nautilus
LOL, I'll try not, I don't know if I told you or not, but then he drove home to VT half in the bag after getting arrested at the beach and he got stopped on 101 doing 85 in a 50! And the cop never made him blow..... sooo lucky! Anyway up for a drive to lake george?, it's a blast up there, I've been a couple times but never spent the night, we normally had a limo take us home at like 4am, but this time we're going to try to find a hotel to pass out in.
thanks for the offer, but i have drill this weekend so ill be done in branford all weekend. trust me i wish i could just skip it, but that doesnt work.85 in a 50 and he is still tanked... i dont know about those NH cops, but he is one lucky bastard. lucky for some unfortunite for others... hey u know anybody who is slow who wants to race for $450 bucks? i want my gears in bad !!!! sucks looking at them sitting so innocently in my garage
Old 08-04-2005, 04:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

The coloniel or something is a nice hotel. Just check www.lakegeorge.com and pick one. Most of the hotels up there are really nice.

edit: I stayed at the Fort William Henry Resort Hotel last time I went, nice hotel.
Old 08-05-2005, 05:46 AM
Banned

Georgian Resort is really nice. On the pricey side for L.G. though. Poolside bar, inside lounge, nice rooms. I was pretty impressed.