Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Exotic Car dealers in New england, NY or NJ?

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 10:37 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Humvee z28
u find them nittos, please i want a good race but hell anytime u want to go from a 30 roll u let me know,it will be ur funeral oh ya and is that with me on the juice or off? dont forget of my gears, stall and beautiful first gear kickdown but getting back somewhat on topic i am still waiting for my ride in that bently u told me i would get
haha, 30 to 150.... it's on! But anyway, the bently hasn't seen much road time this year, he has spent alot of time in SC, and for whatever reason he has a hard on for the Z8. I've got him convinced to go to the track with me at some point,,, and he wants to bring the bently because he hasn't been to the trak in like 25 years so he said he's not ready to bring a stick yet. Once I know when I can drag him out with me, I'll let you know and you'll have to tell your boss you have.... um training that day
Old 09-15-2005, 10:56 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Nautilus
haha, 30 to 150.... it's on! But anyway, the bently hasn't seen much road time this year, he has spent alot of time in SC, and for whatever reason he has a hard on for the Z8. I've got him convinced to go to the track with me at some point,,, and he wants to bring the bently because he hasn't been to the trak in like 25 years so he said he's not ready to bring a stick yet. Once I know when I can drag him out with me, I'll let you know and you'll have to tell your boss you have.... um training that day
its not fair my tranny only has 4 gears and ur has 6 j/k im sure at some point past 100 ud be going by me. but seeing as i dont like going past 120 than im not so sure about 150. fastest ive ever been was 140 when it was stock. u didnt tell me if i was on the bottle or not. ill give it a shot just to see at what speed it is when u finally come around me at...
Old 09-16-2005, 10:42 PM
CARTEK Racing

Ferrari + Mazaratti of Central Jersey in Edison on Rt1 just opned a few months ago...
Old 09-18-2005, 06:10 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bay state motor sports in malden, MA. there is also a new lambo dealership opening in peabody, MA