Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Professional Tuning Using HP Tuners in West PA Area?

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 06:42 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Arrow Professional Tuning Using HP Tuners in West PA Area?

I'm looking for a 'reputable' tuner that is very familiar with tuning LS1 & uses HP Tuners in the Western PA Area (I'm about 35 mi east of Pittsburgh).

Anyone know of such a place?

TIA,
MJB
Old 09-23-2005, 09:26 AM
12 Second Club

Hey Jay,
Whats up, Im the guy who bought your austin scoop and centerline wheels/nitto tires. I thought you went to Rapid for tuning? The only places I know of are Stropes in Washington and Xtreme motorsports in Mars(I think thats where they are). Check Pittspeed.com for some tuners. JJ's automotive is a sponsor for Pittspeed and is a local f-bod shop that may be able to direct you to a tuner.
Later
Brandon
Old 09-23-2005, 09:32 AM
TECH Addict

Hey Brandon-
How's things with you? Yeah, I originally had my car tuned by Mikey using LS1Edit but now I want to do some tweaking and tranny tuning and change my tune to be based on HP Tuners - something that really needs to be done while driving the car and going back and forth. Rapid is 4.5 hrs away from me one way - I'm looking for someone alot closer that knows what they are doing.

I knew about Stropes - but have heard some things about them that makes me feel uneasy about having it tuned there. I didn't know about the other places you sited - I'll check them out.

Thanx
Old 09-26-2005, 11:19 AM
Restricted User

CAll Brian from J&J's. He is close (Mt Pleasant) to you and can get you straightened out. http://www.jjsautomotive.com/
Old 09-26-2005, 05:40 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1QUIKWS6
Hey Brandon-
How's things with you? Yeah, I originally had my car tuned by Mikey using LS1Edit but now I want to do some tweaking and tranny tuning and change my tune to be based on HP Tuners - something that really needs to be done while driving the car and going back and forth. Rapid is 4.5 hrs away from me one way - I'm looking for someone alot closer that knows what they are doing.

I knew about Stropes - but have heard some things about them that makes me feel uneasy about having it tuned there. I didn't know about the other places you sited - I'll check them out.

Thanx
sent u a pm

Quick Reply: Professional Tuning Using HP Tuners in West PA Area?