Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

need ur prayers

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2005 | 04:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

jeff u and ur family are in my prayers. if u need ne thign gimme a ring
Old 10-30-2005 | 06:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

well just got back from mass general, had a meeting with the doctors, they said that they are still conserend with the amount of swelling in his brain ,they don't want it to swell too much and start to hurt the other side of his brain, but he is doing alittle better he still wise as hell and flirting with the nurse who are by the way hot as hell. they were talking about rehab today that if everything goes as planned he will be shipped of to rehab in the next week our too. they say its going to be long and hard for him he will have to learn how to use his left side all over again. but i know him and and will do it. hes strong and does not like to be down. so like i always say thank you guys from the bottom of my heart. and i know he would thank you also.................
Old 10-31-2005 | 01:46 PM
TECH Resident

Just checkin' in again to see how things are going. Glad he's doing ok bud. Make sure you and your mother tell him and show him how much you love him!

Maybe even print this to show him the support he's got, even if he never met us.
Old 10-31-2005 | 02:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

thanx aron i will try to give you a call 2nite after i leave mass general, are you around our are you out on the ship??