Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Pictures- 06 Mustang GT

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 11:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

anyone know if those rear window scoops are functional for something? Brake or cab cooling? I'm not big on scoops that aren't functional, and always get a chuckle and wonder when I see those on so many new stangs in pictures. That is a hot looking ride though. Just not a big fan of those scoops or the hood much either. Very nice though, I could see me laying rubber up the street with it
Old 12-21-2005, 12:29 PM
pdd
TECH Veteran

sweeeeeet ride
Old 12-21-2005, 02:02 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that's a nice looking car. Excellent job!!!!!!!!
Old 12-21-2005, 02:14 PM
CT Hotness

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Shooter_Jay
anyone know if those rear window scoops are functional for something? Brake or cab cooling? I'm not big on scoops that aren't functional, and always get a chuckle and wonder when I see those on so many new stangs in pictures. That is a hot looking ride though. Just not a big fan of those scoops or the hood much either. Very nice though, I could see me laying rubber up the street with it
i doubt the rear window ones are, not sure on the hood either. I am not a big fan of an all show car but this cars quick. I doubt you'd chuckle at this car when it blows your doors in on the street
Old 12-21-2005, 05:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah like I said, very nice car and all, it probably is faster than mine, though mine is plenty fast enough for what I want out of it. Knowing myself, if it blew my doors in on the street, I probably would be laughing in appreciation as I often do when my car punishes the pavement too! I own a chevy, a ford, and a dodge, and my bike is a honda, and in the past I've owned other makes too, I don't really care if a ford is faster than my car, more power to that guy. Sounds like your boyfriend has a cool job too and I imagine is pretty good at it if he is still doing it, so good for him too :-) I'm just not a big fan of those window scoops no matter how fast the car is. ;-)