Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Woman NEEDED to combine her Ford into my Formy in MA.

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2005, 06:38 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Woman NEEDED to combine her Ford into my Formy in MA.

The car was in MINTish shape too.
Last night a Woman that always drives to fast in the neighborhood thought that she would help my car look better by combining her car with mine parked outside my house. She left me some glass and her FORD Hubcap.

The woman ran up the entire length of the drivers side complete with some side dents in the rear sail panel area. The front tires are pointing in different directions now too. Deep scratches on the rear tail lights. Think I can get them to fix my now "even more broken" Headlight motor? I fixed it once with some epoxy and a new brass gear.

Wife is more upset than I am, but oh well.

The cops were very cool, but,,well I'll let you decide.
The woman after re-decorating my car, she decided to flee the area. Witness came and said she knew the woman. Cops came to house, we told story, cops left to do their police work. 30 Minutes later cops came back and said. We found the car. It was Operated by said woman. Woman has baby. Woman Lives in MA, Woman had NH plates on car. Woman has no car insurance. She was not drunk. She said she was going to call police, but hasnt done it just yet. She was speeding. "We will check with the supervisor to determine weather charges will be brought against her or not","you can pick up the police report on Monday".

Anyone wanna recommend a bodyshop in/around Haverhill MA.

Last edited by vAN5150; 12-03-2005 at 10:05 AM.
Old 12-03-2005, 07:52 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you are willing to bring it to Salem MA, I would use K&C Autobody they are the best of the best. Noyzee refered them to me about 4 years ago. Let me tell you their work is second to no one!!!!!. I use them, and anybody who goes there will never go anywhere else again.
Old 12-03-2005, 11:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That sucks. You will have to claim it on your insurance and pay the deductable now, since she has no insurance.
Old 12-03-2005, 12:34 PM
TECH Junkie

Regan Ford off of 495. My cousin is the manager of the collision department and they do a great job. Fast too.
Old 12-03-2005, 01:01 PM
TECH Resident

I had good luck with Collision Solution Center in Saugus, not near Haverhill but it's something.
Old 12-03-2005, 01:10 PM
CT Hotness

what a f*cking idiot. Id be so pissed
Old 12-03-2005, 04:58 PM
On The Tree

We got our rental today. Chrysler small car with no acceleration at all. Its funny when merging into traffic or trying to cross a lane in the Formula its a no brainer, mash throttle and go. With this car I have to sit there and debate whether or not I can make it, most of the time I sat there and waited till it was really really clear.

On my insurance as long as they know who did the damage and the car was parked legally, which it was , they will pay. My lucky day.

Think they will replace the epoxyed/brass gear Headlight motor?
Old 12-03-2005, 05:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

wow, that sux to hear. i work at Mass One Auto Body in North Reading, also not really too close to Haverhill, but you can give us a call 978-664-0040 and we can definitly take care of ya
Old 12-05-2005, 10:15 AM
8 second mod

Im with b-man. k+c is about 45 min from haverhill, and does GREAT work!!!
if your interested, let me know pm me, i'll give you there #
Old 12-05-2005, 01:23 PM
12 Second Club

Received 46 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by davered00ss
That sucks. You will have to claim it on your insurance and pay the deductable now, since she has no insurance.
True but he can sue her directly.
Old 12-06-2005, 12:11 PM
On The Tree

Just got the Police Report. Woman was not charged with anything, not even with the Hit and Run.
Old 12-06-2005, 02:26 PM
10 Second Club

no charges? that is retarded. a guy rearended me while i was at light sitting. no damage so i drove off. at next light, he rearends me again and almost runs me off the road. i got his plate #. i call cops. they give him 5 tickets! fleeing the scene/failure to report, reckless driving, lane change with no signal, carefless driving, and i don't remember what else. you should press the cops to issue tickets; now she continues to drive with no insurance and has nothing to worry about? no repurcusions? if that were possible, why wouldn't everyone drive with no insurance. in NJ that is loss of license.
Old 12-07-2005, 05:02 AM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Chances are if the bitch has no insurance and a kid, you probably can't even sue her. Probably doesn't have a pot to **** in, or a window to throw it out, might be able to sue her and get the kid, and sell that on ebay...... but that would be a best case situation I'm guessing.

I went thru this with a guy that was drunk, was on the wrong side of the road, hit me almost head on, totalled my truck, and managed to drive away. He had no insurance, and when the cop's finally caught him, it was too late to tell if he was drunk.. but they seem to think he had to be. My insurance ended up covering it, and of course, dropped me after that, so I had to go get new insurance, etc.etc. Shitty situation.... probably should go vigalante in her stupid ***.... only way to get any real restitution.