Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Paging JS and all of you Eagles fans out there....

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2005 | 12:31 PM
11 Second Club

they just took 2 steps back after it took them 5 years to get all the peices they needed to get em to where they were last year...it makes no sence to me...but oh well. thank god for basketball and hockey.
Old 12-09-2005 | 02:23 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Frosty
So they have their big 3 offensive players out? They have a lot of their offensive line banged up? They have probowl corner out?

Please...
One Pro Bowl corner? They'd lost that before the season even started.

No running game at all. Even when Dillon's played, he's been hurt. The backups (Pass and Faulk) has been hurt. There is NO secondary left, they're all on IR. Been various hits throughout the rest of the defense. Lost the TE for time (he's still banged up) and one of the best recievers (Givens) is hurt.

Pretty much all that's left of the team is Brady. There's not much he can do by himself.
Old 12-09-2005 | 02:37 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by TNTramair
thank god for basketball and hockey.

You're half right. I can't watch more than 5 minutes of a basketball game. Luckily I'm a bigger hockey fan than a football fan so the Flyers aren't pissing me off
Old 12-09-2005 | 06:00 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Tailwind
One Pro Bowl corner? They'd lost that before the season even started.

No running game at all. Even when Dillon's played, he's been hurt. The backups (Pass and Faulk) has been hurt. There is NO secondary left, they're all on IR. Been various hits throughout the rest of the defense. Lost the TE for time (he's still banged up) and one of the best recievers (Givens) is hurt.

Pretty much all that's left of the team is Brady. There's not much he can do by himself.
oh booo hooo...yeah, i feel real sorry for you and New England with their 3 super bowls in 4 years..please! you cant even begin to compare them to the eagles woos.
Old 12-09-2005 | 10:52 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by TNTramair
oh booo hooo...yeah, i feel real sorry for you and New England with their 3 super bowls in 4 years..please! you cant even begin to compare them to the eagles woos.
You're right.

My original point was that NE had more injuries but still wasn't getting blown out 42-0 on MNF. It was someone else that started arguing with it.

And don't try and lecture me on the pain of following a certain team. Freaking RED SOX fan here. Until 2004 we were the most tortured fanbase of any team in the history of all sports.