Old 01-23-2006 | 07:10 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Originally Posted by Camaroz
Steelers still suck
yeah but u suck and swallow
Old 01-23-2006 | 07:34 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by TNTramair
lol...first it was the broncos...now the seahawks...your the one that has a little growing up to do. come back to reality and face it..your patriots went no where this year. whats your excuse gonna be if the Steelers win the superbowl?? "wait till the NFC gets ahold of the AFC, they are gonna kick their *****...bla blah blah" give me a break.
GO STEELERS!!!!
Hey, It's more bull from TNTramit---remember him? He's the Phil. EAGLES fan who just decided to start sucking on the Steeler nipple!! Where's your eagles, boy? Said you were die-hard Philly cheese steak awhile back on this board, Another joker from Pa.....
Old 01-23-2006 | 07:38 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Originally Posted by WJ SOM SS
Hey, It's more bull from TNTramit---remember him? He's the Phil. EAGLES fan who just decided to start sucking on the Steeler nipple!! Where's your eagles, boy? Said you were die-hard Philly cheese steak awhile back on this board, Another joker from Pa.....
yay another good post from another douchebag from MA keep up the good work homo
Old 01-23-2006 | 09:32 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by WJ SOM SS
oh look, hes makin fun of my name...how 4th grade..
joker..haha...with every post your prooving more n more your the biggest one in Ma.
im an Eagles fan..no doubt about it. but well what do ya know, they are home watchin, just like the PATRIOTS. everyone has there picks even though their team isnt in it...its called having an appreciation for football as a game.
something you wouldnt know anything about jumpin on the bandwagon of the patriots and since they arent in it now, you have nothing else better to do than to put down and try and ridecule others and their teams. if that doesnt have loserville written all over it, i dunno what does.
i await your witty remark this time around.....
Old 01-23-2006 | 09:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by OrangeSS
yeah but u suck and swallow
Stop wasting bandwidth with your worthless insults
Old 01-23-2006 | 09:59 PM

All of you need to grow up