Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Moving to New Jersey. Time for a refund.

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2006, 05:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

people that pull this crap deserve whatever that get. if that means getting the **** kicked out of them thats fine with me.
Old 03-05-2006, 05:39 PM
CARTEK Racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 11 Bravo
Oh, I'm one of the original screwees. He got my money 2 1/2 years ago. I'm sure he believes he will never hear from me again. I would like to know what he thinks when he finds out I will be living literally minutes from him

Ur in the same club with Erin and Bear and a few other people who's names I cant recal. But there was a NBM WS.6 6spd, That vette that got a JPR motor and lost all oil preasure on the way home, and a new H/C set up that he did that almost made less power with the H/C then it did Cam only. But hey... he fixes it every time they break... too bad they break all the time.

Good luck to you and all who got cought in that trap.
Old 03-05-2006, 05:41 PM
CARTEK Racing

Originally Posted by ULTIMATEORANGESS
people that pull this crap deserve whatever that get. if that means getting the **** kicked out of them thats fine with me.
I hear ya! He screwed a lot of good people. And then tried to start a fight with me cause "I talk **** about him" LOL

It's just unfortunate that the new wafe of F-body owners who were not around 3 years ago when all this went down, are now believing him and going to him for work. But hey, he is a "good friend" how can you beat that?

Too bad they cant use the "Seach" function on this board.
Old 03-05-2006, 05:48 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, today I got horrible news and found out the army is not letting me retire this year. On top of that, found out in June I am being stationed at Ft. Dix of all places. So I had a pretty bad day for a southern boy ready to grow a mullet. Then I remembered. A person with the initials J.P. lives (still does as far as I know) in N.J. Well what do you know. He owes me by my estimation, $7000 which is generous. I am getting my damn stolen combat pay back one way or another. This **** ain't over. The man committed mail fraud on me. I still have his #, which last year was still good when I talked to him and he swore he would send me my heads he said he still had. But I won't call him. I am going to find his address (someone pm me if you have it) and show up on his doorstep. So you folks who are friends with him may want to pass the message along, and tell him I said if he wants to do the right thing he can e-mail me or pm me. If he wants my # let me know. Be a freaking man. No flames, no fights, just putting it out there. See yall soon!

you'd be suprised what info you can find on the net about a person! Almost scary!
Old 03-05-2006, 06:12 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01
Ur in the same club with Erin and Bear
Yeah, I was with them. And, as I posted somewhere else, 3 weeks ago he got me again. All I ever got from him was a Darton block, crank and pistons (for 10K). After all this time of rebuying parts, deploying, ect I finally got everything and my shop built it up. Filled it up with coolant and discovered the block was cracked and basically a big paperweight I recall a long time ago someone posted that one of the blocks he sent out was knowingly junk, so he knew what he did. What comes around goes around.
Old 03-05-2006, 10:42 PM
CARTEK Racing

What comes around goes around.

One can only hope...