Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Worcester summer nationals

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 11:42 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Nautilus
Hmmmmm, you should be hard to find...

Haha hey its the easiest way to find me! What time do you think you guys will be coming down and where are you going to be (green hill park or downtown at the burnouts)? Nautilius and Noyzee, are you guys bringing your vettes or your f-bodies?
Old 06-27-2006, 11:50 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 98Z28MASS
Haha hey its the easiest way to find me! What time do you think you guys will be coming down and where are you going to be (green hill park or downtown at the burnouts)? Nautilius and Noyzee, are you guys bringing your vettes or your f-bodies?
I didn't know anything about this until yesterday when I saw the thread.... When is it though... friday or sat? I have to be in boston on Friday, but Sat it's a possibility
Old 06-27-2006, 12:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Old 06-27-2006, 05:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i was thinking about going. what is the most popular day to go on?
Old 06-27-2006, 06:18 PM
Staging Lane

Saturday is usually the best day.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:39 AM
12 Second Club

I believe it technically starts on thursday goes till sunday.

http://www.summernationals.com/index2.html

if the link doesnt work google search summer nationals should pop up

It doesnt look good chance of t-storms all weekend friday night however mostly cloudy low 59* might gt one good night out of this weekend.
Old 06-28-2006, 11:37 AM
TECH Addict

I didn't know anything about this until yesterday when I saw the thread.... When is it though... friday or sat? I have to be in boston on Friday, but Sat it's a possibility

yea as someone else stated it starts thrusday and goes till sunday. I just hope that the weather is good but doesnt look too promising. Where in boston are you going? I work on washington street which is right near downtown crossing. Are you there for work or fun?
Old 06-28-2006, 11:45 AM
9 Second Club

yea as someone else stated it starts thrusday and goes till sunday. I just hope that the weather is good but doesnt look too promising. Where in boston are you going? I work on washington street which is right near downtown crossing. Are you there for work or fun?
There for fun... I'll be in boston on friday afternon... then up to the north shore for the weekend. I used to spend every weekend in boston (ex-girlfriend lives on Charles street a couple blocks from the common) I haven't been in the city in a while... We used to spend lots of time in downtown crossing (spending $$$ on her ) I miss the smell of the roasted nuts from the vendors in the center of D/ crossing
Old 06-28-2006, 12:25 PM
11 Second Club

Cool, I work on Winter St right next to you. Across from the Lock-Ober. We are less than a block away.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:37 PM
TECH Addict

There for fun... I'll be in boston on friday afternon... then up to the north shore for the weekend. I used to spend every weekend in boston (ex-girlfriend lives on Charles street a couple blocks from the common) I haven't been in the city in a while... We used to spend lots of time in downtown crossing (spending $$$ on her ) I miss the smell of the roasted nuts from the vendors in the center of D/ crossing

Oh lord, haha I know that feeling, my girlfriend loves to come visit me at work...which means we go shopping around downtown crossing or take a trip to Copley to visit her two favorite shops (coach and tiffany's). Haha yea the roasted nut vendors are still out there everyday and its great going for 3 hour lunches and walking all around downtown crossing.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:37 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by DannoWS6
Cool, I work on Winter St right next to you. Across from the Lock-Ober. We are less than a block away.
Haha wow yea thats def only a block away. Who do you work for?
Old 06-28-2006, 05:17 PM
Teching In

I usually go every year. Now I finally have a car I can bring into the park so that will be nice. Hopefully the rain wont ruin the entire weekend.
Old 06-28-2006, 09:28 PM
On The Tree

just finished loading my car up on the trailor ill be heading up in the moring around 10:00 i cant wait the only thing that scares me is the weather but whatever. hope to see all of you guys up there
Old 06-28-2006, 10:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Many, many trailered cars pulled into Worcester tonite. Many of the Marriott and other hotel's good parking spaces are already gone. It rained like hell here in Worcester all day long....Green Hill Park is 1 great big mud bogg right at the present....hopefully the sun will come out for this thing within the next day or 2, or it's going to be 1 giant cluster f . . k. If the weather gets nice, this event is great. I know of no other place where people can run around the city's main streets with open headers and not be hassled, BUT, IF YOU ARE ACTING LIKE A ******* WHILE DRIVING AROUND, especially around residential areas, or where there are lots of pedestrians, the Worcester PD, the Registry cops, AND the State Troopers will be there to write tickets and maybe lock your *** up. They let alot go for this weekend, but please use your head regarding safety of others. This is a top notch event. Have fun and be safe.... WJ
Old 06-29-2006, 08:24 AM
11 Second Club

Haha wow yea thats def only a block away. Who do you work for?
PCI Corporation, we make banking compliance software.

(sorry to get this off topic)
Old 06-29-2006, 09:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm already up from long island. We're just watching the weather but should be heading over by noon or so. My car has the LIFBA sticker on the back window. I didn't get up to the park last year, only stayed on mait st. so I'm looking forward to checking that out. Hopefully I'll see some of you there.
Old 06-29-2006, 03:39 PM
12 Second Club

ok well today looks like **** nothing starts till 6 anyways, friday and saturday look decent.
Old 06-30-2006, 10:11 AM
TECH Junkie

It's Friday the 30th and the sun is shining in Worcester today...Get your asses down here to the Summer Nationals. Today should be awesome at the park and tonite = downtown. Everyone have a great 4th! WJ
Old 06-30-2006, 11:14 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by WJ SOM SS
It's Friday the 30th and the sun is shining in Worcester today...Get your asses down here to the Summer Nationals. Today should be awesome at the park and tonite = downtown. Everyone have a great 4th! WJ
Nice ill be down there. Im not sure if im gonna be able to get my car down there but if you see a 6'8 250 pound white kid with a white redsox hat with the double black sox logo my name is Adam and feel free to say hi.
Old 07-01-2006, 01:59 PM
Teching In

Friday night was huge I think thats the most people I've seen there yet. Tonight should be even bigger I expect to see many of you down there I'll be in the black SS with the silver 35th stripes.

See ya out there