Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Worcester summer nationals

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2006, 03:03 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pics?...how's the weather in worcester??
I will send $5 to whoever can convince The Silver One (paul:-silver SS) to light em up, with phototgraphic proof of course.
Old 07-01-2006, 05:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lilstephsls1
I'll remember to say Hi, you won't be hard to miss. I will be in the black trans am with the license plate "whoaa"
My gf and I saw your car, looks real good. She loves your fuel rail covers. I think it was the gathering of Black WS6's in Green Hill park today.

We also saw cars with DEZracing on them. We couldn't stick around for tonights festivities (we were there the last 2 nights). We're going out to eat with my dad then heading back to LI. Sorry we didn't get to meet any of you but we had a great time.
Old 07-02-2006, 05:17 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by hondo
pics?...how's the weather in worcester??
I will send $5 to whoever can convince The Silver One (paul:-silver SS) to light em up, with phototgraphic proof of course.
I haven't gone. I partied friday and saturday night. i might go tonight.
Old 07-03-2006, 02:43 AM
12 Second Club

Just wanna say what another great turn-out at the summer nationals again saturday night was crazy everywhere, main street tunnel, behind the court yard marriot, down the street in the holiday inn parking lot, im sure many other places as well. gotta love those girls standin under the dj's tent doing a little show of their own. oh yeah and the cars too. Many fords blowing their engines.
Old 07-03-2006, 08:44 AM
CT Hotness

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by My90Iroc
My gf and I saw your car, looks real good. She loves your fuel rail covers. I think it was the gathering of Black WS6's in Green Hill park today.
Great to hear! Sorry I was not around to meet your or your gf., maybe next time! It was funny because the passengers side fuel rail cover doesn't fit well. We had to stuff it in, and now some of the paint is cracking where it bends a little.

Overall, I had a blast. Definitely the best weekend of the summer so far. I will post pictures later, I have a lot of great ones.

Did anyone see my burnout in the back of the marriott sat night?
Old 07-03-2006, 01:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i had a blast. i went up on the bunrout pad on sunday and got 3 gears. I would have gone for 4 but my foot slipped off the brake while i was heel toeing it and i had to get my other foot on it to keep the car from going off the pad.

i wish i had seen that street behind the marriot. i woulda been down there laying gears down like no ones business. steph there is a guy over on NEMS who took a shitload of pics from there so he might have some of you. check the pictures from nats thread.
Old 07-03-2006, 01:15 PM
TECH Addict

Saw a bunch of the cars but couldnt stay long as i had to head to the cape. Out of curisosity who owns a black SS with silver stripes on it that was heading out to the cape yesterday? The license plate was SSLS1 I believe? Look real nice and sounded mint!
Old 07-03-2006, 01:43 PM
CT Hotness

Originally Posted by F-Bobby
i had a blast. i went up on the bunrout pad on sunday and got 3 gears. I would have gone for 4 but my foot slipped off the brake while i was heel toeing it and i had to get my other foot on it to keep the car from going off the pad.

i wish i had seen that street behind the marriot. i woulda been down there laying gears down like no ones business. steph there is a guy over on NEMS who took a shitload of pics from there so he might have some of you. check the pictures from nats thread.
Where is this thread?
Old 07-03-2006, 02:35 PM
Staging Lane

Steph saw you drive by down by the burnout pad in the park one time and saw your car multiple times in the feild in the carshow but honestly didn't get to see you really. Nice car and I could hear you drivin by very nice

I know I had crazy fun 1st time and now is going to become a annual outing for me and the guys.....sorry i missed the burnout would have liked to seen it, talk to you later.
Old 07-05-2006, 07:11 AM
11 Second Club

I went up there on Sat. Awesome turnout.

I'll see if I can post a few pics up this week.