Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Westchester County , NY Meet!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2006, 11:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha, ok.. i'll see ya after 10. BTW- are you ever going to spray the car?!

See ya there.

-Joe

Originally Posted by FireBreathingChicken
HAHAHA.......yea look for my friends with the red and black gto....i think my bro is coming home from school today with his bird.....Joe ill look for you.....listen for me around 10:15 when i pull in....lol
Old 04-28-2006, 11:58 AM
On The Tree

yes i will.....just need to fill the bottle and maybe get a msd window switch. A tune would help too, but well see whats left money wise...see you tonight
Old 04-28-2006, 05:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'll be coming riding in my boys 3000gt vr4. Should be good to see what competition awaits me this summer
Old 05-01-2006, 01:49 PM
11 Second Club

Lot of no shows on Friday
Old 05-01-2006, 02:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 02 Camaro SS
Lot of no shows on Friday
yea there was me another camaro and 2 trans am's later 2 more camaros came but that was it. next month its going on again maybe more cars will be out!
Old 05-01-2006, 02:13 PM
12 Second Club

Received 46 Likes on 43 Posts

Weekday nights are bad for me or else I would have went.
Old 05-01-2006, 02:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Racafella13
yea there was me another camaro and 2 trans am's later 2 more camaros came but that was it. next month its going on again maybe more cars will be out!
Ah you had one of the LT1s there when I first pulled in. I was there in one of the black T/As, left about 10pm. Also saw a red Formy, and a silver T/A with a white hood owned by some metal king dude. A Black SS showed up for a little bit with an older Dakota, my brother in law in the silver SRT parked next to my T/A knew them. Also Durien showed up on his bike for a bit and chatted it up.

I wasn't expecting to go, it was a complete last minute decision due to a change of plans.
Old 05-01-2006, 05:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by NHRATA01
Ah you had one of the LT1s there when I first pulled in. I was there in one of the black T/As, left about 10pm. Also saw a red Formy, and a silver T/A with a white hood owned by some metal king dude. A Black SS showed up for a little bit with an older Dakota, my brother in law in the silver SRT parked next to my T/A knew them. Also Durien showed up on his bike for a bit and chatted it up.

I wasn't expecting to go, it was a complete last minute decision due to a change of plans.
yea i had the green z28 i was with Darien we checked out ur TA very nice. was that a intake u had on ur floor in the back seat??.
Old 05-01-2006, 06:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks for the props! Though it was filthy, fortunately the dark hid the dirt pretty well.

Haha, yes it was. Was hoping not too many would notice or know what it was, though it seemed like a great crew there so no worries about break-ins. It was the LS6 intake I took off for the FAST, Mssingkid is buying it from me, and though I originally told him I wouldn't be there to exchange, but ended up going so I figured I'd bring it along in case I saw him.

The silver SRT next to me went to a dyno day the next day, layed down 408hp/440tq on the dyno
Old 05-01-2006, 07:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

wow thats some good numbers. how are those in the snow im thinking of saving up for one of those for a winter car badass little machines and not a rip off like sti's and evo's
Old 05-02-2006, 10:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Damn eric, if i knew that you were going to be there, i would have stoped by, but things came up at the last min so i didn't go to the show. So close yet so far away.

Originally Posted by NHRATA01
Thanks for the props! Though it was filthy, fortunately the dark hid the dirt pretty well.

Haha, yes it was. Was hoping not too many would notice or know what it was, though it seemed like a great crew there so no worries about break-ins. It was the LS6 intake I took off for the FAST, Mssingkid is buying it from me, and though I originally told him I wouldn't be there to exchange, but ended up going so I figured I'd bring it along in case I saw him.

The silver SRT next to me went to a dyno day the next day, layed down 408hp/440tq on the dyno
Old 05-02-2006, 02:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mssingkid
Damn eric, if i knew that you were going to be there, i would have stoped by, but things came up at the last min so i didn't go to the show. So close yet so far away.
Lol go figure. Yeah sorry it was a complete last minute deal. Called Rocco at like 7pm once plans changed and asked if he wanted to go.