Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

*Paging Mr. Brad Noyzee

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2006, 12:51 PM
8 second mod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Big Mike
When Brad speaks people think he has a mouth full of ready whip....

you sit down to pee
Old 05-25-2006, 01:11 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Noyzee
you sit down to pee

I do!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-25-2006, 07:56 PM
TECH Addict

Location: its as intense as the time i forgot how to sit down

b-rads *** is so loose it would feel tighter stirring my dick in a glass of warm water
Old 05-25-2006, 08:55 PM
TECH Resident

And the reason his *** is sooo loose is because of me....wait....I need to edit that
Old 05-25-2006, 10:00 PM
TECH Resident

wonder what happens if you fart in them

Hahaha...I just had visions of that internet commercial for the Jetta that has a suicide bomber in it. The guy hits the botton and just splatters the inside of the car!
Old 05-25-2006, 10:05 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by PurEvl
I teared up a bit but im on clomid so it doesnt count
working on getting rid of the "bitch ****"? I thought most people used tamoxifen for that.
Old 05-26-2006, 05:07 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by DanaliHD
working on getting rid of the "bitch ****"? I thought most people used tamoxifen for that.
They do but clomid is more designed to bring your test levels back to normal, in a very short period of time! After a post therapy cycle of clomid you can damn near fill up a shot glass.... Brad loves doing shots!!!!
Old 05-26-2006, 06:27 AM
TECH Resident

Sheeeet! I can fill up a quart glass! I don't need no stinkin' drugs!

Hell, Brad can fill up a quart glass with spooge just by takin' a dump!
Old 05-26-2006, 10:10 AM
TECH Resident

Where can I get that stuff I wanna give him a bigger pearl necklace
Old 05-26-2006, 10:15 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by ButtaballZ28
Where can I get that stuff I wanna give him a bigger pearl necklace
tonight you die

Old 05-26-2006, 10:18 AM
TECH Veteran

tonight you die

I heard that you graduated Brad from hamsters to squirrels.
Old 05-26-2006, 10:25 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by DanaliHD
lol i have no gyno bro, and clomid is much more powerful, but i run both with hcg when im off.

Clomid (Clomiphene) is the anti-estrogen of choice for improving recovery of natural testosterone production, improving testosterone production of endurance research "rats" and "animals", and is also effective in reducing risk of gynecomastia during a test research phase.

Clomid is a mixed estrogen agonist/antagonist (activator/blocker) which, when bound to the estrogen receptor in "rats", puts it in a somewhat different conformation (shape) than does estradiol. The estrogen receptor requires binding of an estrogen or drug at its binding site and also the binding of any of several cofactors at different sites. Without the binding of the cofactor, the estrogen receptor is inactive. Different tissues use different cofactors. Some of these cofactors are able to bind to the estrogen receptor/Clomid complex, but others are blocked due to the change in shape. The result is that in some tissues Clomid acts as an antagonist -- the cofactor used in that tissue cannot bind and so the receptor remains inactive -- and in others Clomid acts as an agonist (activator), because the cofactors used in that tissue are able to bind.

Also, Clomid is an effective antagonist in the hypothalamus and in breast tissue. It is an effective agonist in bone tissue, and for improving blood cholesterol.

nolvadex

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) is very comparable to Clomid, behaves in the same manner in all tissues, and is a mixed estrogen agonist/antagonist of the same type as Clomid. The two molecules are also very similar in structure.

It is not correct that Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) reduces levels of estrogen: rather, it blocks estrogen from estrogen receptors and, in those tissues where it is an antagonist, causes the receptor to do nothing.
Old 05-26-2006, 02:11 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Big Mike
I heard that you graduated Brad from hamsters to squirrels.
No we are on rats right now
Old 05-26-2006, 03:47 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by PurEvl
lol i have no gyno bro, and clomid is much more powerful, but i run both with hcg when im off.

Clomid (Clomiphene) is the anti-estrogen of choice for improving recovery of natural testosterone production, improving testosterone production of endurance research "rats" and "animals", and is also effective in reducing risk of gynecomastia during a test research phase.

Clomid is a mixed estrogen agonist/antagonist (activator/blocker) which, when bound to the estrogen receptor in "rats", puts it in a somewhat different conformation (shape) than does estradiol. The estrogen receptor requires binding of an estrogen or drug at its binding site and also the binding of any of several cofactors at different sites. Without the binding of the cofactor, the estrogen receptor is inactive. Different tissues use different cofactors. Some of these cofactors are able to bind to the estrogen receptor/Clomid complex, but others are blocked due to the change in shape. The result is that in some tissues Clomid acts as an antagonist -- the cofactor used in that tissue cannot bind and so the receptor remains inactive -- and in others Clomid acts as an agonist (activator), because the cofactors used in that tissue are able to bind.

Also, Clomid is an effective antagonist in the hypothalamus and in breast tissue. It is an effective agonist in bone tissue, and for improving blood cholesterol.

nolvadex

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) is very comparable to Clomid, behaves in the same manner in all tissues, and is a mixed estrogen agonist/antagonist of the same type as Clomid. The two molecules are also very similar in structure.

It is not correct that Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) reduces levels of estrogen: rather, it blocks estrogen from estrogen receptors and, in those tissues where it is an antagonist, causes the receptor to do nothing.

WOW!!! damn good answer. and someone asked where to you get it? Tell you dr your wife is trying to get pregnant, then bring the rx to me and i'll fill it. lol