Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

PICS of LS7 cars on power tour..

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2006, 10:33 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the solstice probably would have ran quicker if it had a tire that could actually flex... it looks like it has 15" brakes, im exaggerating.. but they were huge.. and i doubt they could launch the car.. did any of you talk to the gm guys? the guy in charge of driving the solstice around is the one who told me 580 at the crank with shorty headers, also said he didnt know what cam "they" finally decide on.. Not sure who "They" was...
Old 06-15-2006, 11:22 AM
TECH Apprentice

I work for Apple Chevy and we sponsered the trailer at Englishtown. I was there and talked to most of the GM guys. That solstice is bad *** but they have major problems getting traction.
Old 06-15-2006, 11:54 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by texinteg
I work for Apple Chevy and we sponsered the trailer at Englishtown. I was there and talked to most of the GM guys. That solstice is bad *** but they have major problems getting traction.
if thats the only "problem" they have, they did a good job...
Old 06-15-2006, 12:18 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah I said something to one of the guys about running slicks and he said it would prolly trash the rear.
Old 06-15-2006, 02:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SAM98WS6
GM will never make a good Solstice....a car that looks good without any power...go figure
It was definately bad ***.

My opinion...the new Camaro was Fugly in person...first impression it looked like a prowler with a roof. Wheels were horrible. I think the pics look better...in person...I think people say its cool because they want GM to make something. They can do better. They need to go back to the drawing board.
Ur wrong they have a Turbo Solstice (GXP i think) with 260 hp that can be GMPP'd to over 300hp and there affordable.