Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

anybody from king of prussia area?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 03:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey greg do you think you will be free this weekend to help me put the tranny in the car? or do you just want to do the cam and spool + axles
Old 07-11-2006, 04:50 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by laxmad16
did u c me in that parking lot behind the harley dealer if not take a look next time u go u may find a couple of OOOOOOO
No it was in the parking lot closest to the VW dealership. I had my TA there. When I went into the movies I saw the car and when I came out it was still there.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:52 PM
Teching In

somebody around here was yakking about a little get together that used to happen down in kop at the movie theatre, friday nights i think, they said it got moved to oaks wednesday night.

turns out it's tuesday evenings, right around 7pm in front of gold's gym, the next parking lot over from the regal movie theatre. paige n i went to see the 7:20 xmen, ran a m5 on 422 and i saw him pull in over there. i didn't have time to check it out before the movie but they were still there after the movie, getting ready to head out so i stopped in for a couple of minutes.

actually, some pretty cool peoples, some nice cars, probably 30 in all. it was a nice little gathering, and yes there were some f-bodies there i'm going to check it out next tuesday evening.
Old 07-12-2006, 10:54 AM
Launching!

there used to also be one friday nights at painters corssing but i havent seen it in a while....?
Old 07-12-2006, 05:38 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by laxmad16
there used to also be one friday nights at painters corssing but i havent seen it in a while....?
painter's crossing is mebbe 10 minutes from my shop i wasn't aware of anything up in that area tho.
Old 07-12-2006, 07:39 PM
Teching In

yeah they had a ricer thing goin on there for a while and there were a few old cars that would go up and try and race them i havn't been there for a while i don'tthink it is happening anymore
Old 07-13-2006, 12:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Location: king of prussia, pa (home) and williamsport, pa (school)

Originally Posted by chansigril
somebody around here was yakking about a little get together that used to happen down in kop at the movie theatre, friday nights i think, they said it got moved to oaks wednesday night.

turns out it's tuesday evenings, right around 7pm in front of gold's gym, the next parking lot over from the regal movie theatre. paige n i went to see the 7:20 xmen, ran a m5 on 422 and i saw him pull in over there. i didn't have time to check it out before the movie but they were still there after the movie, getting ready to head out so i stopped in for a couple of minutes.

actually, some pretty cool peoples, some nice cars, probably 30 in all. it was a nice little gathering, and yes there were some f-bodies there i'm going to check it out next tuesday evening.
yeah i was there at 7. its millaracing.com ... they started this new car show. its f'n awesome everybody should head down tuesday nights
Old 07-13-2006, 05:51 PM
12 Second Club

I heard that alot of people hang out up there. I have been meaning to get up there to check it out. Maybe in the next couple weeks i can get up there.
Old 07-13-2006, 08:05 PM
Launching!

I know the Delaware Street Racing group used to meet there maybe 2 years ago or so. Not sure i they stopped or not. I know they hang out there and at the Dunkin Donuts further down 202.
Old 07-14-2006, 06:36 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by emerica4601
yeah i was there at 7. its millaracing.com ... they started this new car show. its f'n awesome everybody should head down tuesday nights
i'll be there 7-7:30 this upcoming tuesday. blue stealth twin turbo, looks stock.

btw, i'm going to maple grove tonight, see if i can break into the 11's... it's supposed to be a hot one tho so i dunno if that'll happen. anybody interested?