Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2006, 12:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 1st Annual F-BODY CRUISE - Colonial Parkway + NN Park

1st Annual F-Body Cruise
hosted by: Hampton Roads F-Body Community
For Further Details Visit: http://www.hrfbody.com/showthread.php?t=3857

Hey everyone, here are the revised details for this event. On August 26th we will be cruising up the Colonial Parkway in Williamsburg and then coming back down I-64 to BBQ at Newport News Park.

Timetable: 8am - Rally Point for Southsiders @ Pembroke Mall - cruise to Eastern Parkway Entrance to meet with other groups. We will be leaving at 9:30AM SHARP.

11:00AM meet with other groups at Entrance Station
We are going to attempt to meet all other F-Body owners at the entrance station at 11:00am. Folks coming from Richmond and other areas. And we'll wait till noon for anyone attending.

12:00pm start cruise

12-2pm Cruise and Photo Shoots

2:30pm - Exit Parkway (Est might take longer) travel I-64 E towards NN Park

3:00pm - Setup for BBQ - till whenever

DIRECTIONS:

From the Newport News/ Williamsburg International Airport (PHF) it is about 21 miles.

Leaving Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport, follow signs to Interstate 64 West. Take I-64 West to Exit 238, marked Colonial Williamsburg. Follow signs for Colonial Williamsburg and turn left onto Route 143 East, right onto Route 132 South and bear left onto Route 132Y. The Colonial Parkway is at the end of Route 132Y, just past the Colonial Williamsburg Visitor Center.

From the Norfolk International Airport (ORF) it is 46 miles to the Parkway.

Leaving Norfolk International Airport, follow signs to Interstate 64 West. Take I-64 West 40 miles to Exit 238, marked Colonial Williamsburg. Follow signs for Colonial Williamsburg and turn left onto Route 143 East, right onto Route 132 South and bear left onto Route 132Y. The Colonial Parkway is at the end of Route 132Y, just past the Colonial Williamsburg Visitor Center.

From the Richmond International Airport (RIC) it is 45 miles to the Parkway.

Leaving Richmond International Airport, follow signs to Interstate 64 East, towards Williamsburg & Norfolk. Take exit 238 (marked Colonial Williamsburg/Camp Peary). Merge onto VA- 143 east toward Williamsburg/Jamestown/Yorktown. Turn right onto VA-132. Make a slight left onto VA 132Y and follow to the Colonial Parkway (located just past the Colonial Williamsburg Visitor Center).

FOR More Info Contact Mike @ 757-831-6522

Meet and Cruise Details for Penisula to come, please check back.

Old 08-05-2006, 05:25 PM
CT Hotness

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

does this stuff ever happen in ct?
Old 08-25-2006, 09:09 AM
Staging Lane

WHO's COMING! we are having a cookout and photoshoot!

its gonna be an assload of fun! haha
Old 08-25-2006, 09:10 AM
Staging Lane

Here is an UPDATE, Southside folks are to meet at the SEARS parking lot at Pembroke mall around 8am, we are leaving at 9am sharp.

Hampton NN folks, please meet at the Hooters on Jefferson by 10am. Southside folks will meet you there after we cruise over the HRBT. From Hooters in NN we will cruise to the Yorktown Entrance Station and wait for folks from Richmond and elsewhere.