Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Where to get dyno'd at??? HELP

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 10:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where to get dyno'd at??? HELP

I want to get my camaro dyno'd but not sure of any reputable shops...Can anybody recommend a few for me to look into that is in the tri state area?
Old 08-16-2006, 10:15 AM
12 Second Club

Its ashame that Harris Speed Works isnt a little closer..
Old 08-16-2006, 11:03 AM
Teching In

Bout 3 hours...im in the middle of nowhere so I am gonna drive a decent amount. I just want a reputable shop that I can trust my car with. Had a bad experience yesterday at the tire shop and I just dont like people touching my car but I want a b4 and after dyno sheet so I can have a comparison. Have you been there?
Old 08-16-2006, 01:44 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DangerousCurvesZ28
Bout 3 hours...im in the middle of nowhere so I am gonna drive a decent amount. I just want a reputable shop that I can trust my car with. Had a bad experience yesterday at the tire shop and I just dont like people touching my car but I want a b4 and after dyno sheet so I can have a comparison. Have you been there?
NastyHawk is one of many customers that are regulers at HSW. you'll find Matt hangin around the nitrous section along with other HSW customers. the staff is knowledgable and friendly. they'll do whatever you need and try to accomidate you as far as scheduling. im there often as well....we're currently in the middle of doin some "upgrades".