Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

October 11th MIR Track Rental $85 per car

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 01:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default October 11th MIR Track Rental $85 per car

I don't post too much on here as i'm mainly a lurker on these boards. I'm fairly known to most supra owners and F-Body Central, Performance Specialties, and Performance Auto Fabrication.

I have rented out a lane at Maryland International Raceway on October 11th. It is a wednesday like just like the track rentals have been in the past. This time around i've opened the invitation of the track rental to all car enthusiasts so we can get more people there and meet some other hardcore drag guys that daily drive them.

The track is approximately 2 hours from the baltimore area and 1 hour from DC. The address is

Maryland Int'l Raceway
27861 Budds Creek Road
Mechanicsville, MD 20659

Please read the whole post before posting questions

When: October 11th 2006, Wednesday
Time of rental: 9am-5pm
Cost: $85
Where: Maryland International Raceway (MIR)

Please paypal your money to der1484@comcast.net , It will be $89 to cover the paypal fees. You can also pm me for my address to drop off a check in the mail.

I will be bring a webber grill and charcoal to cook out. There is no close by store, so plan ahead and bring your food to the track.

Food and Refreshments will byob. There are bathroom facilties so no need to worry about that. There will be fuel available only one time in the morning. They sell Torco fuel products and have up to Torco 116 leaded available and 104 unleaded.

There also will be no refunds, you can sell your spot to someone else but i will not be issuing any refunds. Only if the event is cancelled will i issue a full refund.

Please PM if you have any questions.

1. Alex Der (Money Received already) (Supra)
2. Wayne Carickhoff (Money Received) (Supra)
3. Josh Leckner (Money Received) (Supra)
4. Wayne's friend (Money Received) (Vortech Mustang)
5. Wayne's friend (Money Received) (DSM)
6. Wes Daniels (Money Received) (F-body)
7. Wes's Friend (Money Received) (Mustang)
8. Jared Ezra (Money Received) (DSM)

I can pick up VP C16 and VP Import in 5 gallon drums on request. Just PM me. I'm pretty sure the current price of C16 is about $65 per 5 gallons and about $130 for VP Import in 5 gallon drums. That is with Tax included.
Old 09-20-2006, 09:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man I wish I could get off work so I could come down there and beat up on Wayne and DJ. I used to live across the street from ET Motorsports before I moved to Pa and I bought a GTO from Wayne's son so this would be a great time if I didn't have to work. Tell Wayne there is a black TA with a 402 that wants to play with him if you talk to him.

Kris