Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Hanging out in nashua or manchester?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 12:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hanging out in nashua or manchester?

Anyone hanging out in nashua or manchester NH this weekend? looking to head out in the bu and meet some new people but I don't have a specific destination...
Old 09-28-2006, 03:17 PM
Launching!

man im not sure if this is to late or what weekend you where reffering to but im in henniker nh and im picking my car up tomorrow from mass because the tranny was being built but if you want we can meet up sometime
Old 09-28-2006, 04:44 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I live in Nashua, not sure whether I'll be around or not. I may make a 5 hour trek to NY with a buddy on our bikes. Stuntsomething 2006? Some big stunt show on an air strip. That's saturday though...

I work in Hudson on rt.111. My car is always out in front of 3D autoworks, not sure if you've seen it. I definately haven't seen yours. Looks pretty cool.

Throw me a PM if you end up coming over this way.

Rob
Old 09-29-2006, 12:36 AM
Teching In

Any weekend is cool. I just need to find some car guys to hang out with now that my car is finally up and going somewhat. Bad *** TA, I have never seen ur car man, but it looks pissed! fawking sweet man. I got a buddy who goes nuts for WS6 TA's. I'll have to bring him with me if we meet up. But yeah, hopefully we can get something together sometime and just cruise around or get a beer somewhere or something...
Old 09-29-2006, 04:15 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by stripes1987
man im not sure if this is to late or what weekend you where reffering to but im in henniker nh and im picking my car up tomorrow from mass because the tranny was being built but if you want we can meet up sometime
No ****, I thought I was the only one in this area whos on LS1TECH. I'm in hillsboro. What do you drive stripes?