Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Spring Valley Sunday!?

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 09:00 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Spring Valley Sunday!?

Hey guys i havent been to Nanuet all summer and fianlly goin to have my car tuned for spray friday! SO me and some freidns are goin to cruise up to nanuet..... See whast goin on, just get out for a nice cruise. Seein if any of you guys want to meet up with us, should be a good cruise not sure how nanuet will be.
Old 09-26-2006, 09:04 PM
11 Second Club

Havent been up there in a few years. Is it still a big gathering? Last time I was up there the cops were all over the place and checking out cars. So that was the last time I was there
Old 09-26-2006, 09:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by blk04z
Havent been up there in a few years. Is it still a big gathering? Last time I was up there the cops were all over the place and checking out cars. So that was the last time I was there
ditto...plus an overabundance of ricers
Old 09-26-2006, 09:57 PM
11 Second Club

Wish I could go, too bad this wasn't about a month ago. BTW, I think we should all meet up on the garden state parkway and cruise down to englishtown for the fbody vs. mustang event on saturday october 14.
Old 09-27-2006, 06:47 AM
11 Second Club

I might be going doen to E Town for the C/F day. Too bad I dont have the SS antmore. Is it regular time runs also so I could race my vette?
Old 09-28-2006, 04:05 PM
On The Tree

I use to go every Sunday night. Last year I saw Vinny from Orange County Choppers there. I have only gone a few times in the beginning of the summer. It has kind of died due to all of the cops present. I got there nice and early this year with a spot up front, and five minutes later, the cops came and kicked us out saying "Not Tonight guys." So usually I go with my friends to the New Jersey rest stop off of the Garden State. That usually gets good. But last summer, we all got blocked in by police and troopers and everyone got a ticket. I would say they gave out 150+ tickets easily. I was a 55 or 65 dollar fine, I forgot what the reason was. But people who do the burnouts ruin it for everyone else. Thats attracts the cops' attention and gets everyone else in trouble.
Old 09-28-2006, 04:33 PM
11 Second Club

yea i was there that night o well **** happenes. I see you car up there every once in a while... very nice car! I have seen Vinny up there a number of times in his cts-v
Old 09-28-2006, 07:08 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by FireBreathingChicken
I use to go every Sunday night. Last year I saw Vinny from Orange County Choppers there. I have only gone a few times in the beginning of the summer. It has kind of died due to all of the cops present. I got there nice and early this year with a spot up front, and five minutes later, the cops came and kicked us out saying "Not Tonight guys." So usually I go with my friends to the New Jersey rest stop off of the Garden State. That usually gets good. But last summer, we all got blocked in by police and troopers and everyone got a ticket. I would say they gave out 150+ tickets easily. I was a 55 or 65 dollar fine, I forgot what the reason was. But people who do the burnouts ruin it for everyone else. Thats attracts the cops' attention and gets everyone else in trouble.
That's one of the main reasons I stopped going. My brother was there when they did that once. Another time he was driving home on the Parkway and came to a stop because of a drag race up ahead. The NY State Troopers block off the parkway and gave everyone a ticket for 110 in a 55, including him because he was in his Trans Am.
Old 09-29-2006, 09:42 AM
12 Second Club

I was there that exact night, and I actually brought my mom's envoy cause I was sick of all tickets and cops and just wanted to browse around. When they blocked everyone off I threw the envoy in 4WD hurdled over the crosswalk and had a nice drive home. I can hear some kids screaming for a ride in envy.
Old 09-29-2006, 09:46 AM
TECH Regular

35th ss rules lol good luck
Old 09-29-2006, 07:20 PM
10 Second Club

Yeah that's among the reasons why I stopped going as well, I didn't go that often but it used to be fun during the times that I did.
Old 10-01-2006, 02:50 PM
11 Second Club

so whos goin were leavign tonight around 9:30ish!
Old 10-02-2006, 03:09 PM
Staging Lane

I had fun last night ! We made great time ! Too bad I ran outta gas on the way home and had to walk my bike a few miles up that long stretch of hill on 80 to a gas station. We should do it again !