Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Virginia Emissions!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2006, 05:11 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I saw him a LONG time ago he approached me at a gas station. I also have seen the ol beauty around manassas and in dale city by the pool table store I go to every blue moon. Anyways it was just a sugestion I suppose let me know if I can help anyone out here or there. Later Mike F.
Old 11-14-2006, 08:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ok cool. I thought it must've been awhile ago and it's funny because I thought that it was probably at a gas station . I used to live in Dale City 2001-2004 and Manassas part of 2006...now I live in South Riding. When I lived in Dale City I bet you saw the car outside Elliott's Florist on Rt 1? There's a pool table store there so I assume thats the same one you'r referring to . I used to work at Elliotts and used to have guys stopping in to ask who owned the car...was pretty cool.

Again we may just take you up on the lift offer.....many times we have needed one especially since Tim does alot of fbody work. Maybe we can all get together soon?

PS....did you ever know of Ken Collings with the CompTA? He's the old guy who looks like Hulk Hogan and lives in Stafford but has since sold the Comp. His wife used to have a 97 black Firehawk.