Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Dyno and Tune day sponsored by HPE, Dec. 2nd in Norwalk, CT

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 08:57 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can we get back to business on this thread? Chuck, why are you using this shop to tune cars in CT? I assume you must think they have a good reputation. Can we expect further collaboration in the future. Connecticut only has a few good performance shops and I'd appreciate some Texas hospitality up here!

Thanks!
Old 11-29-2006, 12:17 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would think that one of the reasons why he may be using that facility is because they have a brand new Dyno Dynamics's Load Bearing Dyno - that would be a good reason for me as a tuner to go there (I mentioned that above)

The fact that the owner Jimmy has a very fast 2006 Z06 that needs the magic touch of the master Chuck may be another reason ?

The fact that Jimmy is a expert mechanic with extensive Ls1 experience may be another plus ?
Old 11-29-2006, 07:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

I know you guys are starting at 9 but I was wondering when it will be over, or what is the latest time to come and show up to get my car on the dyno?
Old 11-29-2006, 07:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Big J
Big J here. This WS6 guy has me all figured out. He wanted to race me with his super cool trans am, but I admit, I had to decline. He had some sticky tires and alot of NOS. Just lucky for him I guess, because I would have blown his mullet off. I like to talk about racing alot, but I only race if I know im gonna win. The "boner patrol" is the group of teenage boys that keep posters of me on there garage walls. I am their Hero. And another thing, I cant race the porche without a head start, cause they dont make slicks for this car. If your cool enough, you might see me cruzing at your local D&D.

-Big J
To everyone reading this garbage - this is NOT Jimmy - this is a fake internet account the same moron has just made up today and is obviously trying to act as Jimmy.

Jimmy does not post on the internet - he is too busy working and having a real life.

Its fairly pathetic I must admit for you to now fabricate a false identity and further polute this thread with your 3 year old grudge.

When I see evil and moronic news accounts of people torturing animals or engaging in other mentally disturbed behavior I often wonder what kind of sick bastard who do such a thing ? You sir need some serious attention by a mental health professional IF after 3 years of time you are still stuck up on this one street racing encounter in a parking lot. (That did not even happen). Please get some help and get on some medication before you waste your entire life to a miserable pathetic existance acting as a internet imposter.

AL
Old 11-29-2006, 08:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Dyno Flash
If you had been man enough to tell me to my face how you felt at the moment you may have been met with a friendly hand shake and a degree of respect from myself.

The fact that you choose to raise these trivial matters on the internet in an unrelated thread where a man - Chuck is trying to run his business shows you have poor taste and do not appreciate honor and respect.

I am not "The Shop" - I am just a tuner who rents dyno time there and frequents the facility as do yourself

Save your critique of my trash talking for your shrink and leave these gentlemen to carry on their business.

Al
The fact is that if we were somewhere else, I would have said something to your face. However, I knew you did not work there and I did not want to be disrespectful to Jimmy and his business-you were disrespectful by talking trash to a customer. If the comments were directed towards ME, I would have handled it differently. The owner of the cobra just did not expect that and I think you made us uncomfortable being there.

The only reason I raised these "trivial matters", is because you have a reputation for such behavior. I did'nt know the guy with the Trans Am had a chip on his shoulder, he just said an ******* tuned his car and I assumed it could not be jimmy. Even if only one or two people said you were an ******* I
would not bring it up on the net, that would be unfair to you. But I can honestly say that knowone has said otherwise.

So whats done is done. Hopefully the next time I see you things will be different. Maybe I should have said things differently but I meant what I said.
Dave
Old 11-29-2006, 09:00 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this thread is DONE!!!!! if anyone wishes to attend the dyno day see the infor in the first post