Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Giants suck.

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2006, 01:36 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TNTramair
man i cant wait to go to the Falcons' game. you know there will be playoff implications on that game the way things are going in the nfc.

I bet they beat the bears in the NFC champ game, we will have to make some wagers with Nick on that game
Old 12-15-2006, 04:11 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MiketurboLS1
I bet they beat the bears in the NFC champ game, we will have to make some wagers with Nick on that game
Mike i love the Eagles but they will never beat the Bears....lol. we'll be lucky to get the wildcard.
Old 12-15-2006, 04:37 PM
TECH Junkie

I think I would take some of that action: (Eagles beating Bears in NFC champ. game). Better yet----even against the Eagles MAKING the NFC championship game...... WJ
Old 12-15-2006, 10:30 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by WJ SOM SS
I think I would take some of that action: (Eagles beating Bears in NFC champ. game). Better yet----even against the Eagles MAKING the NFC championship game...... WJ
Eagles gotta get past the Giants first.
I know............ I said I wasn't gonna watch anymore.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:43 AM
TECH Junkie

LMAO. Well, I have to give Eagles fans some credit. The only team in the northeast who hasn't been able to win a superbowl but you never give up hope, no matter how bleak it looks
Old 12-16-2006, 07:56 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 11 Bravo
LMAO. Well, I have to give Eagles fans some credit. The only team in the northeast who hasn't been able to win a superbowl but you never give up hope, no matter how bleak it looks
ya know that was just unnecassary to mention that we havent won a superbowl.... ....when your a die hard fan you stick with em no matter whats happening. but hey, could be worse, they could go 2-14 and totally look like ****.

philly fans have it rough...no one needs to point it out, we know...trust me, we know...lol. its a rough time to be a Sixers fan...5-17...gotta love it..lottery, here we come. woo hooo!!! lol
Old 12-16-2006, 08:43 AM
TECH Junkie

ya know that was just unnecassary to mention that we havent won a superbowl.... ....when your a die hard fan you stick with em no matter whats happening. but hey, could be worse, they could go 2-14 and totally look like ****.

philly fans have it rough...no one needs to point it out, we know...trust me, we know...lol. its a rough time to be a Sixers fan...5-17...gotta love it..lottery, here we come. woo hooo!!! lol
Well anything could happen this season. Personally I think Garcia is a better qb than McNabb. I thought that before he ever got hurt.
Old 12-16-2006, 10:02 AM
TECH Junkie

You're right---stranger things have happened....That's why they play the games. Eagles still could do some damage. WJ
Old 12-16-2006, 05:20 PM
Launching!

QUOTE=TNTramair]ya know that was just unnecassary to mention that we havent won a superbowl.... ....when your a die hard fan you stick with em no matter whats happening. but hey, could be worse, they could go 2-14 and totally look like ****.

philly fans have it rough...no one needs to point it out, we know...trust me, we know...lol. its a rough time to be a Sixers fan...5-17...gotta love it..lottery, here we come. woo hooo!!! lol[/QUOTE]

still wore my dallas gear when they were 6-10 back to back.Now all these so called cowboy fans jumped on the romo band wagon
Old 12-16-2006, 05:49 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by stangeater99
still wore my dallas gear when they were 6-10 back to back.Now all these so called cowboy fans jumped on the romo band wagon
The same bandwagon thing happened in the mid 90's. I wore my Dallas gear when they won one game in '89. I grew up 1/2 mile away from their old practice facility in Richardson in the 70's. It was cool, us kids got to watch them practice all the time. Too Tall and Hollywood shared a place together two houses down from me.
Old 12-17-2006, 06:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by tektrans
I'm done watching football. I just get too upset when they lose, not worth the TUMS and Advil anymore.
I'm just gonna use the time to play with my kids and stick to racing the car.
Game ruined my whole night, I'm done.
You are right. The Giants do suck---especially their defense....and their QB. They basically just gave the game to Philly..... WJ
Old 12-17-2006, 06:40 PM
9 Second Club

You are right. The Giants do suck---especially their defense....and their QB. They basically just gave the game to Philly..... WJ
Don't forget the coach. Now I'm really not watching anymore. Defense lets them go up and down the field. Offense get's a FG with 1st and goal from the 7?? They just suck. Painfull to watch.
Old 12-17-2006, 06:44 PM
11 Second Club

Don't forget the coach. Now I'm really not watching anymore. Defense lets them go up and down the field. Offense get's a FG with 1st and goal from the 7?? They just suck. Painfull to watch.
I agree with you I am done watching football this year. The giants just suck.
Old 12-17-2006, 07:20 PM
11 Second Club

that was a great game!!! atleast from where i was sitting it was. ha ha.
and i was hopin all day that Shockey would get rocked atleast on 1 play and than BAM!!!! it happened. it was great...i cant stand his crying ***.
Philly is getting hot....not someone ya wanna play going into the playoffs.

onto play the Cowgirls.......and our chances just got ahole lot better..
Old 12-17-2006, 07:32 PM
11 Second Club

Their offense wasnt any better.

Now we're only 1 game back from a first round bye thanks to the NO lose.
Old 12-17-2006, 07:42 PM
11 Second Club

after tonite....yes i give up.... they suck
Old 12-17-2006, 08:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Funny though, the NFC is so bad that the Giants still actually have a chance to make the playoffs--they control their own destiny....It's still a mad scramble in both conferences, so keep watching.... WJ
Old 12-17-2006, 09:32 PM
Launching!

as ludicrous as my comment was, its very possible. other then the bears who are the strong teams in the NFC .... none ....
Old 12-18-2006, 08:08 AM
11 Second Club

as ludicrous as my comment was, its very possible. other then the bears who are the strong teams in the NFC .... none ....
that last game was very good.. i like games like that.. crazy action until the end
Old 12-18-2006, 10:04 AM
Launching!

that was a great game!!! atleast from where i was sitting it was. ha ha.
and i was hopin all day that Shockey would get rocked atleast on 1 play and than BAM!!!! it happened. it was great...i cant stand his crying ***.
Philly is getting hot....not someone ya wanna play going into the playoffs.

onto play the Cowgirls.......and our chances just got ahole lot better..

I laughed my *ss off when Shockey got rocked at the end of the game! even if they lost that game i would still have been happy seeing that hit. I loved how he was pointing at his head after garcia had that taunting penatly and then he makes an even dumber penatly. What a punk, and thats coming from a huge hurricane fan.
Next sunday for the division