Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Giants suck.

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2006, 02:30 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stangeater99
ha thats cute unrealistic but cute!! Garcia is not a deep passer he is hot but has not beat a decent team, he beat the panthers, redskins and giants....WOW!!! let me tell you how itll go:
1) the eagles will start off motivated but as soon as demarcus the warewolf ware starts giving garcia little love taps his whole game will be thrown off
2) Julius jones and marion barber will establish the run game in the 1st half
3) tony touch romo will pick apart the lame eagles secondary in the second half giving TO another multi TD game as well as jason Witten
4) Last all the eagle fans will realize what idiots they were for thinking jeff garcia could do something he never accomplished in san francisco, TO will call him a *** again, Tony Romo will go bone jessica simpson after the game and life will be great for the cowboys and thier fans while philly and thier fans burn in hell

WERD....

Romo deserves the pro-bowl just because he's nailin Jessica
Old 12-23-2006, 02:35 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"lame" Eagles secondary....thats a lot comming from a Dallas fan. Did you even watch the Saints monday night game?
Old 12-23-2006, 02:46 PM
11 Second Club

ha thats cute unrealistic but cute!! Garcia is not a deep passer he is hot but has not beat a decent team, he beat the panthers, redskins and giants....WOW!!! let me tell you how itll go:
1) the eagles will start off motivated but as soon as demarcus the warewolf ware starts giving garcia little love taps his whole game will be thrown off
3) tony touch romo will pick apart the lame eagles secondary in the second half giving TO another multi TD game as well as jason Witten
4) Last all the eagle fans will realize what idiots they were for thinking jeff garcia could do something he never accomplished in san francisco, TO will call him a *** again, Tony Romo will go bone jessica simpson after the game and life will be great for the cowboys and thier fans while philly and thier fans burn in hell
spoken like a true Dallas **** stain!!

"lame" Eagles secondary? hmm...lets see...6 interceptions in the past 4 games...3 of which were returned for touchdowns. yeah..pretty lame i would say.

yeah, how bout that Saints monday night game....wow, Mr. WareWolf Ware was no where to be found!!! guess what, he cant get passed our lineman either.
have you forgotten what happened the first time they played??? oh wait..i forgot, you have Romo now so its gonna be differant. so i guess theres no reason to play the game than...lets just hand the game to Dallas and call it a day.
Old 12-23-2006, 02:52 PM
TECH Junkie

All will be well as long as Tony gets his Christmas eve swallowing ******* from Jessica. Don't expect Parcells to be going out to dinner w/TO after the game, though.....WJ
Old 12-23-2006, 03:43 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by TNTramair
spoken like a true Dallas **** stain!!

"lame" Eagles secondary? hmm...lets see...6 interceptions in the past 4 games...3 of which were returned for touchdowns. yeah..pretty lame i would say.

yeah, how bout that Saints monday night game....wow, Mr. WareWolf Ware was no where to be found!!! guess what, he cant get passed our lineman either.
have you forgotten what happened the first time they played??? oh wait..i forgot, you have Romo now so its gonna be differant. so i guess theres no reason to play the game than...lets just hand the game to Dallas and call it a day.
6 interceptions against who? Teams that are praying for a miracle to get a wildcard, the redskins, panthers and giants- all 500 teams why didt they do that against the colts? Yeah u beat us with the statue of liberty behind center? Sorry douch bag but ur washed up qb is not TONY ROMO YOU SHOULD BE A REAL EAGLE AND JUMP OF A BUILDING AND TRY TO FLY
Old 12-23-2006, 03:47 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DocEwww
"lame" Eagles secondary....thats a lot comming from a Dallas fan. Did you even watch the Saints monday night game?
sure did buddy ill take the loss like a man but did u see the rest of the 9 games they won
Old 12-24-2006, 01:32 AM
Launching!

6 interceptions against who? Teams that are praying for a miracle to get a wildcard, the redskins, panthers and giants- all 500 teams why didt they do that against the colts? Yeah u beat us with the statue of liberty behind center? Sorry douch bag but ur washed up qb is not TONY ROMO YOU SHOULD BE A REAL EAGLE AND JUMP OF A BUILDING AND TRY TO FLY
seems like the cowboys are the one praying for a miracle in that they hold on to the division. washed up QB, not really sure who you are talking about ther, Jeff Garcia is playing like anything but a wash up.

And Tony Romo....CAN WE SAY....OVERRATED the guy has started what, 6 or 7 games and your ready to call him the next montana, maybe you should take a timeout and think about that one, you know sit the next few plays out.
Old 12-24-2006, 01:54 AM
12 Second Club

Wow...just wow. I'd take the Eagles back 4 over Dallas' ANY day of the week.
Old 12-24-2006, 01:55 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by skipperbisket
can't wait to see TO burn the entire philly d just like he did atl, dawkins would have to catch TO before he could put a hit on him...
Yup, just like he did in the first game?
Old 12-24-2006, 08:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Hmmm....Who won the first time these two teams met? Cowboy's fans are so dilutional it really is sad. The whole NFC east sucks this year. Just because the Cowboys have the most wins (until tomorrow) in the NFC east does not mean ****. They are a mediocre team at best and will get crushed by the first team they meet in the playoffs. Are the Eagles any better? Not by much but I do believe even without McNabb they are better than the Cowboys this year.
Old 12-24-2006, 09:08 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by skipperbisket
can't wait to see TO burn the entire philly d just like he did atl, dawkins would have to catch TO before he could put a hit on him...
What is interesting is that TO leads all recivers in the NFL in touchdown receptions. I was suprised when I read it.
Old 12-24-2006, 09:11 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by MiketurboLS1
seems like the cowboys are the one praying for a miracle in that they hold on to the division.
Uh, yeah. Sure thing lol
Old 12-24-2006, 09:14 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 11 Bravo
What is interesting is that TO leads all recivers in the NFL in touchdown receptions. I was suprised when I read it.
...and dropped *****

Me-O is still a great receiver and a big game guy but he's a nutcase.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:13 PM
11 Second Club

yeah..hes washed up...let me ask you, are you sure your watchin the same games we are??? 9...count em....9 touchdowns to only 1 interception in 4 starts. id take that washed up QB any day of the week. Romo has cooled down quit a bit in case you havent noticed...only 3 TD's and 6 interceptions in his last few games....but your such a die hard fan you should know that huh??? i probably know more about your team than you do cause you make no sence!! when ya had "the statue of liberty" behind center there was no cheering by the cowgirl fans and now all of a sudden, in true form, they come out of the weeds when the Girls win a few games....typical.
do me a favor and dont turn this into 3rd grade name callin cause i havent said anything to you personally....so dont be a douche yourself and start that crap...keep it on topic. if you cant stand getting your stones chopped for being a cowgirl fan than dont post.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:18 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 11 Bravo
he also leads the league in:

1) fines
2) suicide attempts
3) DROPPED *****
4) disrupting the most teams in 1 career

all stuff to be proud of.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:36 PM
TECH Junkie

he also leads the league in:

1) fines
2) suicide attempts
3) DROPPED *****
4) disrupting the most teams in 1 career

all stuff to be proud of.
I didn't say I was in love with the guy. Just posting up a fact that no one is talking about.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:42 PM
Launching!

yeah..hes washed up...let me ask you, are you sure your watchin the same games we are??? 9...count em....9 touchdowns to only 1 interception in 4 starts. id take that washed up QB any day of the week. Romo has cooled down quit a bit in case you havent noticed...only 3 TD's and 6 interceptions in his last few games....but your such a die hard fan you should know that huh??? i probably know more about your team than you do cause you make no sence!! when ya had "the statue of liberty" behind center there was no cheering by the cowgirl fans and now all of a sudden, in true form, they come out of the weeds when the Girls win a few games....typical.
do me a favor and dont turn this into 3rd grade name callin cause i havent said anything to you personally....so dont be a douche yourself and start that crap...keep it on topic. if you cant stand getting your stones chopped for being a cowgirl fan than dont post.
typical philly fan philly, in four or five years the eagles have had great stats good seasons and still have not been able to win a superbowl and now that were on top it makes u burn inside. Not making sense? What dont you understand about 5-2 as a starter against playoff teams? Yeah im a die hard and have been cheering for them even when they were 6-10 back to back years. You can hate all you want but your qb already proved he cant do **** for a team just ask san franciso, I agree garcia is hot right now but tony romo threw more than half of garcias total td's in one game, 5 count them 5, i agree to he's slowed down a bit but they also scored 5 rushing TD's ontop of his 3 so thats 8 in three games in witch they only lost one, so bottom line he's still goten the job done, if you truely know football then you know that the only true stat that counts are two little letters; W's and L's. So you take, LIKE I SAID, your washed up qb and ill take and young and rising romo and well see what happens tommorow.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:45 PM
12 Second Club

Romo has played 5 or 6 games and now he's a ******* God? Gimme a break. The guy is a great story, he has potential but he's not all that...YET.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:47 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Mike02Z
Hmmm....Who won the first time these two teams met? Cowboy's fans are so dilutional it really is sad. The whole NFC east sucks this year. Just because the Cowboys have the most wins (until tomorrow) in the NFC east does not mean ****. They are a mediocre team at best and will get crushed by the first team they meet in the playoffs. Are the Eagles any better? Not by much but I do believe even without McNabb they are better than the Cowboys this year.
com on man are you SERIOUS?!? It dosent matter the cowboys have won the most games?? So it dosent matter that the bear have won 12 games or the saints 9 right? OF course it matters the cowboys should be 10-5 if it wasent for that freak win the redskins pulled of, the saints tore us apart but then they went and lost to the redskins. I know the WHOLE NFC not just east is alot weaker than the AFC but superbowls are a diffrent story, any team can win any given sunday
Old 12-24-2006, 03:16 PM
12 Second Club

E M B A R A S S I N G. Possibly the worst game I have ever seen the Giants play. And the even more sad part, they are still alive to make the playoffs.