Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

COWBOYS!!!!! Christmas

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2006 | 06:38 PM
TECH Addict

Default COWBOYS!!!!! Christmas

Can not wait to see them win the division........
Old 12-22-2006 | 06:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

As a Steeler's fan, I am highly offended by this thread. Everyone knows that Pittsburgh is America's team! We usually outnumber the Cowboys fans at Dallas home games.

Here's a pic from the Super Bowl last year:

Old 12-22-2006 | 06:59 PM

Scotty i didnt know ya were a cowboys fan, if they go all the way i am going to the game, ya ready to make the trip????
Old 12-22-2006 | 07:02 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by JohnnyC
As a Steeler's fan, I am highly offended by this thread. Everyone knows that Pittsburgh is America's team! We usually outnumber the Cowboys fans at Dallas home games.

Last year was last year, Johnny boy. You're living in the past. WJ
Old 12-22-2006 | 07:06 PM
TECH Addict

thats a steelers seattle game look at the banners...lol
Old 12-22-2006 | 07:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by scottywheels
thats a steelers seattle game look at the banners...lol

Yes, the steelers did play seattle last year in the super bowl. Nice detective work. I can live in the past all I want (we will probably miss the playoffs this year, so I have to live in the past to keep my sanity)
Old 12-22-2006 | 07:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Alot of you Squeeler fans were talking **** about a dynasty last year, just after the Superbowl, if I remember correctly...... What a difference a season makes! WJ
Old 12-22-2006 | 07:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

We shall rise again! My dad can beat up your dad!
Old 12-22-2006 | 07:25 PM
TECH Junkie

We shall rise again! My dad can beat up your dad!
Old 12-22-2006 | 07:38 PM
TECH Junkie

We usually outnumber the Cowboys fans at Dallas home games.
Time to put down the crack pipe.
Old 12-23-2006 | 02:49 AM
TECH Resident

Cowboys and steelers suck FTW!!!!!!!!1one!!!?

Old 12-23-2006 | 09:36 AM
JS
10 Second Club

Eagles got a good shot at going into Dallas and winning...
Its gonna be interesting....
Old 12-23-2006 | 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by JS
Eagles got a good shot at going into Dallas and winning...
Its gonna be interesting....

back to your hole
Old 12-23-2006 | 01:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

It will be the first time in history that I will root for the Eagles!
Old 12-23-2006 | 01:49 PM
Launching!

hahahaahahahahaah!!!!!!!!!!!!Steelers americas team?!?!?! AHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
Old 12-23-2006 | 01:49 PM
12 Second Club

Go Birds
Old 12-23-2006 | 01:50 PM
Launching!

WHY THEY HATE US

It seems like every day there are new threads about who is biased against or hates the Dallas Cowboys. Not even Cowboys legends are exempt from this any more. It's more prevalent than Paris Hilton tabloid stories.

The threads are everywhere, and they're beyond annoying. Why are they annoying? Because Cowboys are not soft. Cowboys were rough, tough, hardened men who busted their butts. Save that lace panties stuff for the teams that need it. They wipe their tears away with scented Kleenex. We wipe away our sweat with cactus and pick our teeth with the thorns.

I have some advice for those who get upset by this hatred and bias. It's real simple, embrace the hatred. Soak it up. Revel in it. Let it put a smile on your face that can't be wiped off no matter how hard they rub. Hell, dance if you've got rhythm, or even if you don't but could give a crap who's watching.

Do anything but whine about some new hatred or bias. It isn't new. Not by a long shot.

Some of us have embraced this hatred for years. On cold nights it keeps us warm. You want to know why we accept it? Because no one hates a doormat. Be serious for a minute, how many of you have ever heard of someone who hates the Detroit Lions? They're a doormat. Well, folks no one wipes their feet on the Dallas Cowboys. We kick back. With spurs on our boots.

It's real simple math. No one hates the doormats because they don't matter. They don't sell. There's no sex appeal.

Folks, the Dallas Cowboys are sexy, and sex sells. Everything about the Cowboys sells. We're right smack dab in the middle of the country and the football world revolves around us. Don't believe it? Look at the TV ratings and do the math. We sell. The Dallas Cowboys being good is good for the NFL. Bet on it.

Why do other nations hate America? Because we're the biggest, baddest cats on the planet. There's more money here. There's more excitement. There's more opportunity. None of that is bad, so why do they hate us? Because looking up hurts their necks, and they're cranky as hell.

If America is the cream of the crop, then America's Team is too. That's what that nickname was meant to portray. The best. People hate the best. Let 'em.

Haven't you ever noticed how that nickname infuriates some people? It's just a freaking nickname for crying out loud. No one decries the "Purple People Eaters." How can cannibalism not be offensive? Because there's no prestige in it. No one is trying to get that nickname. America's team? Everyone wants it. Too damn bad, that's ours. Keep your grubby hands off or you'll pull back a bloody stump.

Opposing team's fans will tell you that the nickname is offensive, but look how many of them want it for themselves. This year we were encouraged to loan the nickname to New Orleans because of their rebuilding from Katrina. The team in our Nation's capital wants the nickname. The Steelers have laid claim to it. So have the Packers. So have the Jets and Giants after 9/11. So have the Patriots. It's a redundant theme. Not even baseball teams like the Braves or Yankees have been able to pry that moniker away from the Cowboys. Nor the Lakers or Celtics in basketball.

You want to know why none of them ever get to use that nickname? They can't earn it. Love us or hate us, the Cowboys earned the nickname America's Team. How can I say this? Simple, have we ever lost it? Even when we were doormats the name was used. The media still loves to use it. Even while they stir the haterade.

Let 'em stir it. It means we matter. Some of you want a media who fawns over us and praises every move. I don't understand that. The hatred is good. Long live the hatred of the Dallas Cowboys. Bring it on.

The only time any of us should mention the hatred is when our players are passed over for the Pro Football Hall of Fame. That is offensive. The rest of it is butter and gravy. Pour it on and make it thick. Leave the whine and cheese to the lace panties crowd.

Embrace the hatred I tell you. You can't believe how good you will feel. You'll stand taller because your back will be straighter without all that guilt on your shoulders. Who wants that guilt and crap that political correctness wants you to swallow? The hell with that, throw it up. Stick your finger down your throat if you have to. That diet is for wussies.

Not only will your back be straighter but you will enjoy the melodic sound of the clanging of brass below your belt.

Quit screwing around with the mock shock and just embrace the hatred. Save the drama for mama and man up. When you're walking down the street in your Cowboys gear and someone says "Dallas sucks" to you, grin at 'em with your best smirk and say back to them, "Hate all you want. I eat it for breakfast."

Peace
Old 12-23-2006 | 02:26 PM
11 Second Club

Dallas sucks and T.O. swallows!!!

lol...its gonna be a good game...dont be surprised if come tuesday a bunch of "dallas sucks" threads show up in the eastern section though...after they lose.
Old 12-23-2006 | 02:48 PM
Launching!

Whats the hardest part of being a cowboys fan....

telling your parents your gay...
Old 12-23-2006 | 02:59 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by MiketurboLS1
Whats the hardest part of being a cowboys fan....

telling your parents your gay...