Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Eagles vs Saints (predictions/key match-ups)

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2007 | 08:02 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by JS
The Eagles had a good yr all said,but in the end it was there RUN DEFENSE that cost them the game....Congrats to New Orleans,I'll be rooting for ya
it was indeed a great year, we did a lot of things that no one thought we would do. that ran all over us and we deserved to lose that game. we faught hard to the end, never should have punted it, but it is what it is and we lost. saints and bears will represent the nfc well, two very good teams
Old 01-14-2007 | 08:20 PM
MJK
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by mikep2002
Lets leave Romo/Homo out of this one he is golfing with O.J....
Looks like Romo and O.J. have a 3rd golfing partner in Garcia heh??

But seriously,it was a hell of a game bewteen the Eagles and the Saints...Hats off!

I think we ALL have been getting a hell of a treat out of the playoffs this year...some great games going down to the wire and overtime!
Old 01-14-2007 | 08:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by MiketurboLS1
together mcnabb and garcia (36 not 40) combined for over 4100 passing yards which gave them the third spot in the NFL, which is better then 29 other teams. Seeing how its the receivers for the most part catching the ball they must not be all that bad. dante stallworth, reggie brown, hank baskett and greg lewis...sorry *** receiving core??? they had a HELL of a lot more yards then the saints receivers not only last night but all season. if the eagles wr are a "sorry *** core" then damn the saints must really suck. why dont you think thoughts through before you actually put them down, might save you some embarrassment. thats also pretty clever how you came up with that "beagles" thing, very original. if you actually watched the game the problems were our run defence, bad play calling, and a public who wants the saints to win because of katrina. I mean hell, how many weak defensive holding penalties can you give in crucial situations. but you wouldnt know that cause you didnt watch the game

it doesnt matter cuz the beagles still lost!! mcnabb is injury prone..and garcia is old as hell thats why frisco got rid of them, the eagles WR do suck!! the eagles couldnt stop the run all season long!! i dont care for the saints anyways.. but im just glad the beagles didnt win again..lol..again we get the nfc east, and again we lose in the playoffs..lmao.. go beagles..
Old 01-14-2007 | 08:58 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
it doesnt matter cuz the beagles still lost!! mcnabb is injury prone..and garcia is old as hell thats why frisco got rid of them, the eagles WR do suck!! the eagles couldnt stop the run all season long!! i dont care for the saints anyways.. but im just glad the beagles didnt win again..lol..again we get the nfc east, and again we lose in the playoffs..lmao.. go beagles..
whoa you really got me there. i think you might need to calm down, stop trying to think for a little bit, maybe put your helmet back on.
Old 01-14-2007 | 09:18 PM
TECH Junkie

together mcnabb and garcia (36 not 40) combined for over 4100 passing yards which gave them the third spot in the NFL, which is better then 29 other teams. Seeing how its the receivers for the most part catching the ball they must not be all that bad. dante stallworth, reggie brown, hank baskett and greg lewis...sorry *** receiving core??? they had a HELL of a lot more yards then the saints receivers not only last night but all season. if the eagles wr are a "sorry *** core" then damn the saints must really suck. why dont you think thoughts through before you actually put them down, might save you some embarrassment. thats also pretty clever how you came up with that "beagles" thing, very original. if you actually watched the game the problems were our run defence, bad play calling, and a public who wants the saints to win because of katrina. I mean hell, how many weak defensive holding penalties can you give in crucial situations. but you wouldnt know that cause you didnt watch the game
"A public who wants the saints to win because of katrina." ???? You need to see a doctor.....
Old 01-14-2007 | 09:21 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by WJ SOM SS
"A public who wants the saints to win because of katrina." ???? You need to see a doctor.....

hahaha..exactly!! im not even gonna comment on that..lol..face it, the eagles suck, and they are gonna need to look at a new qb!!
Old 01-14-2007 | 09:34 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by WJ SOM SS
why do cowboys fans always seem to be retarded. i realize the bottem line is the birds lost because of their run D. not the "old qb" (who still out performed brees) or the refs. they lost cause they couldnt stop the run and the saints controlled the clock the entire game.

but would you really deny that the general public wants to see the saints win after all that city has been through? i realize your a cowboys fan and you dont actually know whats going on around you, but try opening your eyes a bit. its the perfect media story, it would be GOLD to the media if the saints won.
Old 01-14-2007 | 09:41 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by TXZ28LS1
hahaha..exactly!! im not even gonna comment on that..lol..face it, the eagles suck, and they are gonna need to look at a new qb!!
oh ill face the fact that the eagles lost, but what i will never do is think a team who makes it to the second round of the playoffs sucks. if the eagles suck, then what exactly are your opinions of oakland, detriot and cleveland? donavan mcnabb is the quarter back of this team, and has certainly proven himself to be a good quarterback. unlike someone who thinks hes the **** for having five half decent games and making the pro-bowl.
Old 01-14-2007 | 10:34 PM
TECH Apprentice

I guess at this point this is what im goin for

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JBpYfWJTG...elated&search=
Old 01-14-2007 | 10:36 PM
TECH Junkie

why do cowboys fans always seem to be retarded. i realize the bottem line is the birds lost because of their run D. not the "old qb" (who still out performed brees) or the refs. they lost cause they couldnt stop the run and the saints controlled the clock the entire game.

but would you really deny that the general public wants to see the saints win after all that city has been through? i realize your a cowboys fan and you dont actually know whats going on around you, but try opening your eyes a bit. its the perfect media story, it would be GOLD to the media if the saints won.
Errr...I'm a New England Pats fan. Maybe you're still a little screwed up from that Eagles' victory party you attended last night.... WJ