Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

I want to be as rich as Noyzee when I get older

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 08:39 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ButtaballZ28
SHE NOYZEE HERE!!
why is she Noyzee on Buttaball's computer??? does noyzee know about this?
Old 02-11-2007, 09:24 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

SHE NOYZEE HERE!! To all of U who do not know who i am, I'll explain. I have been Brad's girl 4 about about 5 yrs (this time) IT REALLY GETS UNDER MY SKIN WHEN PEOPLE SPEAK WHO HAVE NO CLUE!! I've been working 4 NOYZEE 4 about 4 years now, and have never met someone like him.. I see these SILLY posts and i just laugh..I think you must be JEALOUS!! That is the only way it makes sense.. N E Way I invite all of you who think you BRAD get's all handed to him to walk in his shoes 4 1 day I DARE U..1000.00 says U QUIT!!

Yup,thats the Noyzee girl, spells just like him

BTW- I have no idea what work is ,try my schedule and you'll shoot yourself after a week
Old 02-11-2007, 09:34 PM
ss1
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by slayer_taunu
why is she Noyzee on Buttaball's computer??? does noyzee know about this?
Looks like its time for somebody to change their password
Old 02-11-2007, 10:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol she was on butta's laptop cuz we were all hanging out. It took her like 2 hours to make that one post!!!! I think butta's learned his lesson about keeping his phone and laptop laying around though
Old 02-12-2007, 07:51 AM
9 Second Club

HAHAHAHA, It's been awile since I've seen a threead this good in the E. Section.

Chef as a terrorist =

Someone needs to post the KFC watermelon pics!
Old 02-12-2007, 08:08 AM
TECH Senior Member

SHE NOYZEE HERE!! To all of U who do not know who i am, I'll explain. I have been Brad's girl 4 about about 5 yrs (this time) IT REALLY GETS UNDER MY SKIN WHEN PEOPLE SPEAK WHO HAVE NO CLUE!! I've been working 4 NOYZEE 4 about 4 years now, and have never met someone like him.. I see these SILLY posts and i just laugh..I think you must be JEALOUS!! That is the only way it makes sense.. N E Way I invite all of you who think you BRAD get's all handed to him to walk in his shoes 4 1 day I DARE U..1000.00 says U QUIT!!
omg LOL you just defended your hero on a ******* message board...his man stock just plummeted to an all time low. Brad...i would powerbomb her and tell her to get back into the kitchen.

Hey she noyzee ...brads a friend on here...we are having fun with him Unless he cried to you over it? Brad...you ok cupcake? I can write a post about how hard you work if it makes you feel better sunshine. Come here booboo...*smoochy boochy*
Old 02-12-2007, 08:13 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by PurEvl
omg LOL you just defended your hero on a ******* message board...his man stock just plummeted to an all time low. Brad...i would powerbomb her and tell her to get back into the kitchen.

Hey she noyzee ...brads a friend on here...we are having fun with him Unless he cried to you over it? Brad...you ok cupcake? I can write a post about how hard you work if it makes you feel better sunshine. Come here booboo...*smoochy boochy*
haha, i dont cry.. my old lady is all over theboards, then stupid butta's left his lap top on and logged in, and my old lady was **** housed and went on, and posted. lol

oh well. now i just have to ask my dad to buy me somthing new to help me get over it
Old 02-12-2007, 08:22 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

That right there, is a "stick it in her pooper" moment!! Better yet, Gorilla Mask her!! No, you don't have to be black to do it, unless you want custom curly pubes on her face.
Old 02-12-2007, 08:22 AM
ss1
TECH Fanatic

Where the **** have you been all weekend? Beelin' up this way again? I don't think any of us left out computers for more than five minutes since last friday I think she left three posts for you last night.

Just a heads up, possibly a foot of new snow here this week.
Old 02-12-2007, 09:36 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Noyzee
haha, i dont cry.. my old lady is all over theboards, then stupid butta's left his lap top on and logged in, and my old lady was **** housed and went on, and posted. lol

oh well. now i just have to ask my dad to buy me somthing new to help me get over it

break out the pimp hand. Have him buy me something as well, im not proud...hook me up
Old 02-12-2007, 09:53 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by ss1
Where the **** have you been all weekend? Beelin' up this way again? I don't think any of us left out computers for more than five minutes since last friday I think she left three posts for you last night.

Just a heads up, possibly a foot of new snow here this week.
i was up winni, great times on the lake.

heading back this weekend.
Old 02-12-2007, 04:17 PM
TECH Resident

LMAO!!! She was posting away on my laptop...I thought she was lookin at the digi cam pics. She is always lookin on the board....brad just keep her under your desk at work....hahahaha and whip has a small *****...hahaha and yeah she passed out shortly after...."Sandra want another shot?" , you should have seen the look brad gave me lol
Old 02-12-2007, 04:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Tracer X
That right there, is a "stick it in her pooper" moment!! Better yet, Gorilla Mask her!! No, you don't have to be black to do it, unless you want custom curly pubes on her face.
have you tried the abe lincoln yet, thats a classic that will always have the ladies smile when they wake up
Old 02-12-2007, 10:55 PM
TECH Resident

Spill the beans....whats the abe lincoln????
Old 02-13-2007, 07:47 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Whip
When Griff explains the stuff he does to chicks, I thank the Lord I have a son instead of a daughter!!
Old 02-13-2007, 09:48 AM
ss1
TECH Fanatic

You can find all the answers you need at www.urbandictionary.com
Old 02-13-2007, 11:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

thats when you give the chick your with a "donkey punch", and then roll her over while shes knocked out. you then proceed to finish all over her face but you have to spread it out so it looks like a beard. thats when you give her kind of a "gorilla mask" but instead of the pubes sticking to her entire face, it just looks like a beard, hence- "the abe lincoln"
Old 02-13-2007, 11:27 AM
TECH Resident

Thats just not right!
Old 02-13-2007, 12:35 PM
TECH Junkie

you are one fuckd up indavidual............
Old 02-13-2007, 12:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by BADFNZ-383
thats when you give the chick your with a "donkey punch", and then roll her over while shes knocked out. you then proceed to finish all over her face but you have to spread it out so it looks like a beard. thats when you give her kind of a "gorilla mask" but instead of the pubes sticking to her entire face, it just looks like a beard, hence- "the abe lincoln"

i make mine give me a bismark

Right before

you are about to ***, you pull out, shooting your load all over her face. Follow that with a punch and smear the blood and *** together.

Quick Reply: I want to be as rich as Noyzee when I get older