Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Subthump Drivers Side Stealthbox w/ Elemental Designs SQ10 sub installed FS

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 12:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Subthump Drivers Side Stealthbox w/ Elemental Designs SQ10 sub installed FS

Box is a one-off drivers side stealthbox with .5 cubic foot of airspace and a recessed sub mount (meaning the sub 'top' is flush with the box) and an Elemental Designs 10 inch SQ 10 4 ohm voice coil sub. The box has gray carpet.

http://www.edesignaudio.com/edv2/pro...roducts_id=106

The box and sub combo go for $200+shipping on Subthump's site, I am selling for $150 FIRM and it has MAYBE 5 minutes on it. I received it direct from Steve to test it in an Fbody and then sell locally. With under 200w RMS it pounded and sounded great. It's rated from 250-500W rms on ED's site.

I also have a 500w rms amp that would make this thing pound for sale for $150 (Orion XTR Extreme 500). It's lightly used and is in perfect condition.

It's a great sub, the sound is crisp and tight and the sub and box together weigh almost nothing. I'd say under 25#'s together (the sub weighs 8#'s). Don't let the weight fool you, it's damn impressive.

Brian
Old 02-15-2007, 05:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

To the top, anybody?

Quick Reply: Subthump Drivers Side Stealthbox w/ Elemental Designs SQ10 sub installed FS