Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Dan's truck part II

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 09:59 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Speedy~ I will never be bored with that turbo setup.

Mike & Marcel~ I agree with you bother 1000000%. The whole truth needs to come back out, but it isnt that easy. Hell I almost got band on another board for just trying to tell the truth and protect a sponsor
Old 05-09-2007, 10:49 AM
TECH Resident

I heard he offered oral sex to help cover costs. Just what I heard, take it for what its worth.

Kidding!
Old 05-09-2007, 10:51 AM
TECH Junkie

No Whip. I heard only Lightning drivers do that j/k
Old 05-09-2007, 08:15 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 8ALTNG
Speedy~ I will never be bored with that turbo setup.

Mike & Marcel~ I agree with you bother 1000000%. The whole truth needs to come back out, but it isnt that easy. Hell I almost got band on another board for just trying to tell the truth and protect a sponsor
lol, this is just getting funny now. What the hell are you talking about? I'll send my truck to whoever the **** i want. why does everything i do concern you so much? i don't even know you.

I already said I have no issue with Don or Dez. Why are you trying to make it sound like I do? That's just not cool man.

and i didn't **** with anything. I did exactly what i was told. Change the spark plugs, get the bad welds fixed, hmm, that's about it. I learned alot in the process too. me taking the kit off the truck a few times is not the problem here. I'll find out soon what the problem is and maybe post up letting anyone interested know. maybe.

and i agree with mike too. if tz had actually produced the ******* kit and delivered it to sdce when he said he would none of this would have happend. i got ******* conned by him and i've been paying ever since. I'm glad you think i deserve that man, that's real ******* nice.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Dan~ I dont think you deserve to have to pay all this money to get your truck up and running. But to go on another board and say that Dez did have the truck running is a lie. And did you or did you not hook the eboost up after Don said dont???

I really dont care, but I just dont want a bad shadow to be cast of the work Don/Dez does.

Its funny. I was the one who almost got band from this site, standing up for YOU, when TZ f'd you over. I was the one who pushed to have them banded from the site and tried to get John to give you some money back. But I guess you forgot that..

This is the last time I will comment on this subject.