Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV
View Poll Results: what color should i get?
black/gold
10.66%
black/red
11.68%
HOT PINK
77.66%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll

What Color should i get??? need info

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2007 | 05:38 PM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by Krazy98Z28
black/gold to match the sled..by the way jet skis are boring!!!!
haha, yhea its so boring jumpin on a 70 mph ski and rippin **** up on the lake, ocean beach ect with a fewbuddies on a saturday 100 degree heat. yhea, id rather sit at home

i love jetski's now i have agodreason to get one, and im al paid off on my quad and sled, so ineed somthing
Old 03-21-2007 | 06:31 PM
TECH Junkie

I rode one last summer on a pond, and maybe it was because i went out alone, I just got no joy of going WOT down the pond, didn't do anything for me....I guess with a few guys to blast around with it would be more fun
Old 03-21-2007 | 06:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

They are fun to go out rip around, do some donuts, jumping, etc. The more people you have obviously the more fun. They'll never take the place of a boat though.
Old 03-21-2007 | 06:47 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Krazy98Z28
I rode one last summer on a pond, and maybe it was because i went out alone, I just got no joy of going WOT down the pond, didn't do anything for me....I guess with a few guys to blast around with it would be more fun
Waaaaay more fun with a few people, you can try to shoot the jet at each other and race and jump wakes and do donuts, so much fun! Noyzee, get the red one and pull it with a truck!
Old 03-21-2007 | 07:35 PM
TECH Regular

BLACK & GOLD FTW... and to Jet ski's are only boring if you are alone or riding one of those 3+ people jet skis. Try buzzing around on a 1 person (technically 2 person but noone would ride it like that) sit down PWC and you'll be grinning.

I reccomend a Sea Doo XP Limited (951cc) for a real ear to ear grin.
145 hp + VTS =
Old 03-21-2007 | 08:00 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

I like the red RXPs on the water. They look pimp as hell on the water in the sunlight.

That said, I don't like the color yellow. Not really a fan of gold either...

My XP is black/yellow/chrome. Looks bad ***, but not my style. Custom paint for me next year. Black/chrome/red is the only way to roll.

I agree with Fibbado. I've had my XP forever, and I highly doubt I'll ever get rid of it. Only add an RXP to the stable once the turbo kits in development finally hit the water

Brad, you're going to get on that thing and have a blast the first couple times. Then on come the mods... Aftermarket supercharger, intercooler, exhaust, etc

I want a 90 MPH ski in the worst way...
Old 03-21-2007 | 10:22 PM
TECH Addict

blk/gld but i say buy a house move out from mommys..lol
Old 03-22-2007 | 09:46 AM
8 second mod

yhea, papa noyes threw a stick in my spokes on the ski, bitchin about space in th yard, tellin me to sell my quad, sell my 72 pick up, get rid of my enclosed trailer and get an open so it takes up less space blah blah blah and this is after he was all for it a few weeks ago, he couldnt wait, said he was going to steel it, maybe get one for himself ect ect i come home with info on it and ready to sign papers, he flips his lid.

those who know my father know he is a nice guy, and cool as ****. but can also be a huge *** as well, nasty at points.

he's been in a real **** *** mood latly, being a real dick head, compleatly out of control.

im close to the point of hating him. working together is killing me.
i need him to get out, or i may have to. never felt like i wanted to punch my old man in the head, but for the last 3 months here at work, i have to walk away.

im getting close to my snapping point, close to the point im going to loose my cool, and im not sure when or with who
Old 03-22-2007 | 09:49 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

so daddy said no??? awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
time to get your own place then

or just keep it at your condo
Old 03-22-2007 | 09:51 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by badpewter-z
so daddy said no??? awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
time to get your own place then

or just keep it at your condo
he didnt say know, just flipped out about all my other stuff
he is a dr.jeckle and mr. hide or what ever it is.
Old 03-22-2007 | 12:38 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Noyzee
those who know my father know he is a nice guy, and cool as ****. but can also be a huge *** as well, nasty at points.

he's been in a real **** *** mood latly, being a real dick head, compleatly out of control.

im close to the point of hating him. working together is killing me.
i need him to get out, or i may have to. never felt like i wanted to punch my old man in the head, but for the last 3 months here at work, i have to walk away.

im getting close to my snapping point, close to the point im going to loose my cool, and im not sure when or with who
I know what thats like... working with my dad has great days... and then other times I think we're going to kill each other.
Old 03-22-2007 | 12:50 PM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by Nautilus
I know what thats like... working with my dad has great days... and then other times I think we're going to kill each other.
the problem is, he wants to be in florida drinkin beer chillin on the boat, so if i sneeze the wrong way, or one of the guys forgets to fill his windsheild washer fluid or somthing, he flys off the handle! just flys off the handle. i mean, we had 2 people this week almost quit because he was out of control.

its unreal. he is stressed huge, as am i, but he makes it 20 times worse the way he is.
oh well. nothin i can do.
Old 03-22-2007 | 01:06 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Noyzee
the problem is, he wants to be in florida drinkin beer chillin on the boat, so if i sneeze the wrong way, or one of the guys forgets to fill his windsheild washer fluid or somthing, he flys off the handle! just flys off the handle. i mean, we had 2 people this week almost quit because he was out of control.

its unreal. he is stressed huge, as am i, but he makes it 20 times worse the way he is.
oh well. nothin i can do.
I know exactly what it's like... My father is burnt out and doesn't really want to be doing it anymore. Everytime one of our guys ***** up even the smallest thing he flips out. When the guys have a problem they come to me now because they are afraid of telling him first.
Old 03-22-2007 | 01:23 PM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by Nautilus
I know exactly what it's like... My father is burnt out and doesn't really want to be doing it anymore. Everytime one of our guys ***** up even the smallest thing he flips out. When the guys have a problem they come to me now because they are afraid of telling him first.

the problem with my old man is, no one tells him the problems, they come to me. but we are owed so much money he sees that and thats about the only issue he see's. so imagine if he saw the rest of the problems.

i deal with all the issues in the feild, and man do we have issues. lol
Old 03-22-2007 | 01:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'd say get a color to match your trailor hitch
Old 03-22-2007 | 09:47 PM
TECH Resident

Yeah your old man is no joke
Old 03-22-2007 | 09:48 PM
TECH Resident

BTW when you make a poll you can't put something ridiculous like hot pink in there and expect people to vote seriously lol BTW YAMAHA'S RULE
Old 03-22-2007 | 09:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Brad, are you sure your Dad's feeling OK? My Dad became real irritable when he wasn't feeling well, so be patient w/him---remember you owe him alot...WJ
Old 03-23-2007 | 07:09 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by ButtaballZ28
BTW when you make a poll you can't put something ridiculous like hot pink in there and expect people to vote seriously lol BTW YAMAHA'S RULE
chef added that in

wj, he has always been like this, just the last few months he has been worse then ever.
Old 03-23-2007 | 09:05 AM
8 second mod

my old man just asked me when im picking up my new ski.

he is in a good mood today i dont get him

im still going to wait. maybe see how he is on monday