Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Auto upholstery shops north of boston?

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 08:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Auto upholstery shops north of boston?

Anyone know of any good upholstery shops north of boston? I need my arm rest replaced and my seat side.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:06 PM
Staging Lane

Allens auto trim in Peabody does nice work. I dont have the number on hand, but I can get it for you. Or maybe try 411. If you call ask for Luke.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:43 PM
TECH Resident

PM LT1MCSS he had his entire interior done and it looks insane....I forget who did it but ask him he swears by them.
Old 03-23-2007, 09:30 AM
On The Tree

Cool thanks for the info.
Old 03-23-2007, 12:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I had my interior done at Kustom Kreations in N. Reading. They do excellent work. Most of it is custom and one of a kind type stuff. They are still an up and coming company but i know some ppl on here have heard of them. You can try giving them a call. I havent gotten a chance to go up to the shop in a while but they were pretty busy last i knew. Me personally i would have them do all my work i dont care how long i wait. I've built a pretty good relationship with them so i usually get snuck in anyway

The phone number is 978-664-1470. 92 Main Street N. Reading.

Allan's auto trim in peabody like someone else above said is a good choice too. Might be a better choice for what your looking to have done. If you ever want to redo your entire seats or are givign it some thought. Give Kustom Kreations a call.
Old 03-24-2007, 01:56 PM
Staging Lane

Yeah a buddy of mine had his 1970 Monte Carlo totally restored to factory at Allen's. Came out pretty damn good, and for a good price too.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:40 AM
8 second mod

Originally Posted by LT1MCSS
I had my interior done at Kustom Kreations in N. Reading. They do excellent work. Most of it is custom and one of a kind type stuff. They are still an up and coming company but i know some ppl on here have heard of them. You can try giving them a call. I havent gotten a chance to go up to the shop in a while but they were pretty busy last i knew. Me personally i would have them do all my work i dont care how long i wait. I've built a pretty good relationship with them so i usually get snuck in anyway

The phone number is 978-664-1470. 92 Main Street N. Reading.

Allan's auto trim in peabody like someone else above said is a good choice too. Might be a better choice for what your looking to have done. If you ever want to redo your entire seats or are givign it some thought. Give Kustom Kreations a call.
Krazy Kreations did A+++++ work!!!

allins also does good stuff. i accually got my plow there. hehe.