Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Ok so interesting end to the night for me....

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 12:56 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ok so interesting end to the night for me....

So I was leaving my GF's house in holden its around 12:30am and im driving by the quag "i think its called" goin through west boylston and theres a cop sitting there ofcourse he pulls out behind me, so i put my car in 4th gear to keep it quiet and stayed around 40 then i seen a speed limit sign so i went by that. Well about 10 miles of following me he finally decides to pull me over, so i pull over and shut the car off immediately. Cop walks up asks for my license and reg so i hand it too him, asks me "is this your car" and "have you been drinking" so i answer "Yes" and "no i havnt" and he walks away, back-up arrives they both come over to my car "excuse me mr cutler please step out of the vehicle" im thinking in my head "wholly **** im goin to be arrested" so i step out he asks me again "so im goin to ask you again have you been drinking" Again I answer "no honestly i havnt" the other cop asks me "so you havnt had anything to drink tonight" I laughed a bit and said NO. So he pulls out his pen and maglight and says "follow the tip of my pen but follow it with your eyes only no reason to move your head" he says, so i do he looks at his buddy and shruggs his shoulders as if to say nope hes fine. Then he goes "so mr cutler what about this exh Is it legal?" I answer "ofcourse its got two cats and a muffler and it passed inspection" he has me turn my car on and listen to it they both look at each other and laugh the cop that had my stuff says "ok if it passed inspection then heres your stuff and please drive slowly we dont need you waking everybody up around here". And i drove off went to wor to look for somebody to race but nothing worthy of my time so i headed home and goin through boylston a cop gets behind me and follows me all the way to the town line then turns around. What a great night for me, and i went to school to be one of these guys **** id be doin the same thing just for the hell of it haha.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:30 AM
10 Second Club

Exclamation

Wow, that nightmare makes me almost glad that I never chose to put a cam or go too loud with the exhaust in my cars LOL.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:31 AM
TECH Junkie

Do you know Dick Hertz from Holden????
Old 03-31-2007, 03:11 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Krazy98Z28
Do you know Dick Hertz from Holden????

I believe Ive heard of him.