Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

***Harris Speed Works Dyno Day..April 29***

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 12:07 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that vid came out AWSOME!!!!! very good picks of song choices!!!

thansk again Andrew!!

-brandon
Old 04-30-2007, 12:29 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by GreatSave9
Video Part 1

Video Part 2
That figures. I was between the silver GTO and SOM WS6. I guess I didn't make the cut j/k. Awesome pics/video as usual
Old 04-30-2007, 12:32 AM
11 Second Club

I put down 432 hp/367 tq LOL, it was a little off since the convertor was unlocked for my runs.

I had an awesome time. Thanks HSW, Nick, Matt, and Rick. Man it's been too long since I seen you guys.
Old 04-30-2007, 06:05 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Jersey_TA
That figures. I was between the silver GTO and SOM WS6. I guess I didn't make the cut j/k. Awesome pics/video as usual
Sorry, I was out takin pix and talkin and I needd a break from video and photos. Sorry.

Originally Posted by damon_Z
I'll be checking out each page of your album looking for any good-looking girls. I'm not talking about cars either.
HAHA no no, ummm I have "private" galleries the public can't get to that are hidden.
There maybe couple in my general Fbody directory of cars Ive saved from the internet
http://greatsave9.smugmug.com/gallery/2373583#124320301

And already had my one friend do my car haha
http://greatsave9.smugmug.com/photos/129299544-S-2.jpg
Old 04-30-2007, 06:37 AM
Teching In

Sorry, I was out takin pix and talkin and I needd a break from video and photos. Sorry.

HAHA no no, ummm I have "private" galleries the public can't get to that are hidden.
There maybe couple in my general Fbody directory of cars Ive saved from the internet

Great photos and vids. One quick question do think there is any way I could get the original prtion of my dyno runs? and maybe email them or something?

Thanks for all the GREAT PICS.
Old 04-30-2007, 08:40 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

JCM was the highest LSX based vehicle with 525rwhp...unfortunetly it was outdone by a FORD of all things.......the big bad GT put down 544rwhp which took top honors yesterday since only 1 car sprayed. comin in pretty close was the Black Z28 with a 175shot but unfortunetly the run was aborted cause it went dangerously lean...even still, came up with 499rwhp before letting out.
the gorgous flamed Mustang had wastegate/vaccum problem which only limited it to 370ish but i can tell you that that thing is very well capable of laying down some 500+ numbers.
so thats my quick recap. i also appoligize for not socializing and tryin to meet everyone who came up, trying to get all these cars done was defenitly a task..we ended up dynoing 25 cars not including the 4 or so that left...all i can say now is...DAMN im tired!! it was all worth it though.

GreatSave- when my car is done, your hired to do a little photo shoot...
Old 04-30-2007, 09:09 AM
Teching In

Ahh with a little tweeking will take of that Ford

Actually I'll need to see you in the near future after doing some tweeks and using the dyno to work out a few other things. Like I said I only hit 7lbs on my logs and had 1.5* to 2* of KR.

It was fun and look forward to dealing with you more. I may stop in this week just to talk and see who you allow use of the dyno.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:13 AM
FormerVendor

I just wanted to personally thank everybody for coming out yesterday. It was a very nice turnout. I think the first car hit the rollers at 9am and the last was pulled off at 8:00. I also wanted to thank everybody that lent a hand…Mike & Rick for helping load and unload cars…Matt for his fine ability to back cars onto the dyno and make the pulls…Wayne for directing traffic…Pete for swinging that mop…Rob for working the grill…and the two lovely ladies behind the counter . I hope everyone that came enjoyed themselves and was able to grab a bite to eat. I apologize if we were not able to personally answer any questions that people might have had or to socialize. For those that did have questions please feel free to stop back up or give us a call. GreatSave, nice job on the photography! Perhaps we’ll get another dyno day going towards mid fall. Again thanks to all that made the trek down!

Nick
Old 04-30-2007, 11:08 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My buddy and I had a really good time coming down and getting my bird dyno'd. We unfortunately had to leave a little after 12:30, but def would have liked to see the other nice cars put down some great numbers. Don't sweat not being able to socialize, you had a lot of cars to get through and a long day.

This was my first attendance to a dyno day and will certainly not be my last, especially at HSW.

BTW, did any other LT1 guys run their rides on the dyno? I know I'm not going to score any bragging right with the LSX boys but maybe so in the LTX group.

-Brian
Old 04-30-2007, 11:43 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Blackbirdws6
My buddy and I had a really good time coming down and getting my bird dyno'd. We unfortunately had to leave a little after 12:30, but def would have liked to see the other nice cars put down some great numbers. Don't sweat not being able to socialize, you had a lot of cars to get through and a long day.

This was my first attendance to a dyno day and will certainly not be my last, especially at HSW.

BTW, did any other LT1 guys run their rides on the dyno? I know I'm not going to score any bragging right with the LSX boys but maybe so in the LTX group.

-Brian
you have my respect for the nicest/cleanest LTx ive seen in a long time...and yes, there were a few others that dyno
d but where stock or close to stock...so you got the LT1 crown...
Old 04-30-2007, 11:46 AM

Yesterday was my first trip out to HSW and I was definitely impressed with the facility. It was a shame I got there a little too late when the food was all gone LOL. It was nice meeting a lot of you and there were TONS of nice cars around. I didn't feel right parking my import out front so I kept her in the back where she belongs, heh. I probably would have dynoed my car (as in typical Supra fashion) but I recently dyno'd her and still haven't fixed a nasty intake leak I seem to have acquired.

Andrew

Last edited by Red94Supra; 04-30-2007 at 12:07 PM.
Old 04-30-2007, 12:56 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Red94Supra
Yesterday was my first trip out to HSW and I was definitely impressed with the facility. It was a shame I got there a little too late when the food was all gone LOL. It was nice meeting a lot of you and there were TONS of nice cars around. I didn't feel right parking my import out front so I kept her in the back where she belongs, heh. I probably would have dynoed my car (as in typical Supra fashion) but I recently dyno'd her and still haven't fixed a nasty intake leak I seem to have acquired.

Andrew
saw it and heard it.... . very nice ride.
Old 04-30-2007, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by TNTramair
saw it and heard it.... . very nice ride.
Thanks! Lots of nice rides yesterday......
Old 04-30-2007, 05:24 PM
Teching In

It was so nice seeing so many familiar faces...wish I could have stayed around longer

Matt and Nick- I missed you guys while I was in Texas! Now that I'm back in the area for a while I'll keep you with a constant supply of brownies to make up for lost time.
Old 04-30-2007, 06:58 PM
11 Second Club

Finally got to meet some people that I've been talking to on here. I would have loved to have dynoed, just got there too late.
Old 04-30-2007, 09:50 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JCMGTO
Great photos and vids. One quick question do think there is any way I could get the original prtion of my dyno runs? and maybe email them or something?

Thanks for all the GREAT PICS.
Yes there will be, but just need time.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:34 PM
TECH Resident

Awesome stuff in that link. I didn't even look at the cars.

Damn. I hope nobody like her showed up at the dyno day, because I would really regret not going.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:39 AM
TECH Regular

Yes there will be, but just need time.
I liked the pictures so much that I ordered a few of them.
Old 05-01-2007, 11:33 PM
12 Second Club

Great turn out and a good time sunday. Just ordered some pics from the day..
Attached Thumbnails ***Harris Speed Works Dyno Day..April 29***-dday8.jpg   ***Harris Speed Works Dyno Day..April 29***-dyday-2.jpg   ***Harris Speed Works Dyno Day..April 29***-dday4.jpg  
Old 05-01-2007, 11:45 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Nasty Hawk
Great turn out and a good time sunday. Just ordered some pics from the day..
From all of the cars that I saw in GreatSave9's dyno day album, it looks like you had the best looking car there. I like the way you colored off the firebird emblem on the front plate to match your red Firehawk writing. And the matchig red in your engine bay just makes the whole red/silver theme look natural.