Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

UFC 69!!! i found the hole fight.

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 10:10 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackScreaminMachine
Now it is but that doesnt stop the fact some of the best fighters in the world come from there. Everyone blew their load when Mirko came over thats due to pride not giving him a title shot after winning the grand prix, but then again Fedor beat him bad last time.
Werd Fedor whooped is has good I saw that fight recently on Pride. No doubt Pride has some skilled fighters. I was so happy when they where bought by UFC cause we might finally be able to get the ultimate fights that we have always wanted. I personally hate the way Pride is edited for tv and I am not a fan of fighting in a squared circle where you have to stop the fight and restart in the middle other than that Pride is awsome. There top echelon guys would roll quite a few of UFC top guys in my opinion, but only time will tell.
Old 04-11-2007, 10:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

here's another link in case the other goes down:
http://pandachute.com/videos/ufc_69_...rges_st_pierre
Old 04-11-2007, 10:37 AM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I did get to go to this fight, hopefully they can come around more often!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_45
Old 04-11-2007, 03:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

I did get to go to this fight, hopefully they can come around more often!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_45
I missed that one I was still away in the Army but I have seen it on unleashed a few times. Yeah I hope they come back this way soon. Dana White is from Manchester CT so he has to come back and give us a good show. BTW I am headed to Mohegan this Friday to see the IFL should be fun.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:47 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Faccck! They removed the video. I still haven't seen it, I ended up going to a buddies party before he left for vaca in Florida.

Fedor didn't whoop CroCop that badly... They were both pretty beat up afterwards. They've both improved a lot since that fight IMO.

I'm not missing UFC 70, no ****** way.

EDIT: NM, thanks for the link Ls1guy!
Old 04-11-2007, 07:32 PM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Problem with Mirko is he is lazy, he doesnt want to do cardio or much of anything except striking, you can see alot of his training video. Fedor is just a monster, but there will be a time where he will start losing, he does get winded. As good as Cro-cop is, he just doesnt seem in the same league.

Fedor Highlight vid

Cro Cop vs Fedor fight highlight clip

Last edited by BlackScreaminMachine; 04-11-2007 at 07:46 PM.
Old 04-12-2007, 08:19 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Problem with Mirko is he is lazy, he doesnt want to do cardio or much of anything except striking, you can see alot of his training video. Fedor is just a monster, but there will be a time where he will start losing, he does get winded. As good as Cro-cop is, he just doesnt seem in the same league.

Fedor Highlight vid

Cro Cop vs Fedor fight highlight clip

I'm a big fan of Mirko as well as Fedor. Seen just about all their fights. Theres is bad *** CroCop documentary posted up on You tube somewhere. Something like 8 parts I want to say. I definately wouldn't call him lazy. Not his major downfall thats for sure.
Old 04-13-2007, 06:46 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by mike#9
You can't be serious. Matt Hughes has half of the overall MMA skills that GSP does. Matt Hughes is a great wrestler...and has a pretty good ground n pound game. GSP is almost as sound of a wrestler.....has a quicker sprawl....better take down defense.....much much better striking (his kickboxing is 100 times better than Matt Hughes). I think that GSP has better Ju Jitsu. Matt Hughes wins fights one way...take downs and humping his opponents for 5 rounds. He does stop some fights from sub. and punching....but wins a lot of decisions. I love Matt Hughes....but GSP is a much better fighter.
Hughes has better jiu jitsu, he's black belt level but doesn't train with a gi. GSP has far better striking. They're about even level when it comes to wrestling. Hughes has much more MMA experience than GSP.