Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

anybody gonna try fuddruckers again friday?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007, 06:25 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1_Hot_SOM_WS6
Please tell me that your *** doesnt roll all the way down to turnersville for some food!!! ROFL.....Of course you would go out there on a night that I prob wont be! We need to get together so u can see the car

LMFAO yes i do all the food shopping there lol. I usually head down there like once a month and hit that walmart and get all my groceries and hit the Cherry Hill Mall and stuff. You know the stuff by us sucks! I walked right by your job today after work at like 355 but i was so dirty and tired i didn't stop by. check ur pm's

Originally Posted by damon_Z
Hey, let's go. You can pick up the 1 hot SOM girl and I'll meet you at the restaurant. What time is it going to be?
I forgot all about it. Got off of work and went to the gym and just getting home now
Old 04-20-2007, 11:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CJDZ24_Z28
LMFAO yes i do all the food shopping there lol. I usually head down there like once a month and hit that walmart and get all my groceries and hit the Cherry Hill Mall and stuff. You know the stuff by us sucks! I walked right by your job today after work at like 355 but i was so dirty and tired i didn't stop by. check ur pm's

I forgot all about it. Got off of work and went to the gym and just getting home now
LOL....your so nuts!! You spend more money in gas to get there then u actually saved!! LMAO. It's alright...I didnt go tonight n e ways...I ended up going to Atco
Hi MArc!!
Old 04-21-2007, 12:13 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got off work late and I didn't even know what time this get-together was so I just went home afterwards.
Old 04-21-2007, 07:33 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I went there. There were a ton of cars. I didn't stay long because I didn't know anyone, plus I wanted to drive my car with the new dr's. Traction is a fun thing. Next time I need to plan to hook up with some one.